Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 10:48 PM   #489
Rookie

sportscenter22's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfbball04
So I would still have to go through the cpu rosters when the reg season starts and put 15 people on each team to thed 40 man roster?

thats what it seems like, but when i downloaded the 25 man rosters, the line-ups were all wrong, well i only looked at the al east, jeter was batting 8th, for example, so if im gonna go through all the trouble to add the guys to the 40 man, then i figure i may as well just re-do the lineups after the season starts, even knights have to be tinkerd with anyway, (MINORS AT LEAST) but also some of the line-ups.
Old 03-31-2011, 10:52 PM   #490
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
I didn't create him...I was going to put him in a "player pack" for guys to import. I forgot to list him.
UNLESS...you give me a player to replace. I will do that. I did move Egan...so it can be him if you like.
Drese probably needs to be created. He'll be called up eventually for the O's. Or, picked up by some other team and get called up during the season.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 03-31-2011, 11:00 PM   #491
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

Now, if only HustlinOwl will create a roster with 25 men on the 40-man roster... I guess I'll try and do it.

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 11:07 PM   #492
Rookie

sportscenter22's Arena

OVR: 2

i read the instructions on the 1st page of this thread, is there a
way to do it with out havinv to go through and add the 15 players back on the 40 man? im pumped to start a chise with these rosters but cant seem to make sense of the 1st page post by knight, is anyone havin trouble with this?
Old 03-31-2011, 11:11 PM   #493
Rookie

OVR: 0
two things real quick...
1) i believe oscar tejeda's last name is wrong(tejAda)
2) Garin Cecchini - Boston - 3B....sickles gave him a B-, although no pro data yet...#6 overall in the sox org....just a though for replacement, if not its all good
Old 03-31-2011, 11:26 PM   #494
Rookie

OVR: 0

These may have been already said. But Adrain Gonzalez is currently throwing with his right hand and he throws left handed. Also, Matt Cain is the opening day starter for the Giants and not Tim Lincecum.
Old 03-31-2011, 11:27 PM   #495
Banned

amo13's Arena

OVR: 3

i just looked on cubs.com and i just checked the 40 man roster before i started my franchise and it is all correct thank you to knight and co. and to authentic for doin the cubbies now i can start my franchise no worries im not worried ab the other teams therefore like ppl complaing that jeter is hittin 8th and all that the way i look at it if hes in the linup hes in the linup not off to fix minor details like heyward lefthanded and a gonzalez lefthanded if yall know of anymore that have this problem where their not using the correct hand plz post again thanks to knight and co.

but anyone know when the player pack will come out and how do u use them once they r on sp. connect??? thanks in advance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 11:27 PM   #496
Rookie

beelo's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2011

Bea utiful! Thanks goes to everyone who has worked this file!

Not New, just soft spoken.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »