Home

MLB 11 The Show Franchise Changes For Next Title Update

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Franchise Changes For Next Title Update within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-31-2011, 02:52 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 11 The Show Franchise Changes For Next Title Update

I really hope the wind issue gets fixed. It's really the only thing completely ruining the game for me this year. Too often I find I'm in a game with 20-30 mph winds blowing toward the outfield... and then each team launches 10+ homeruns because a simple outfield pop up blows it right out.

Wind is overdone this year, and if it's not overdone, it certainly happens way too often. A game like that should maybe happen a few times a season. But I seem to catch one every 5-6 games.
Old 03-31-2011, 03:02 PM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonnel
I really hope the wind issue gets fixed. It's really the only thing completely ruining the game for me this year. Too often I find I'm in a game with 20-30 mph winds blowing toward the outfield... and then each team launches 10+ homeruns because a simple outfield pop up blows it right out.

Wind is overdone this year, and if it's not overdone, it certainly happens way too often. A game like that should maybe happen a few times a season. But I seem to catch one every 5-6 games.

Have you tried lowering the wind slider down?
Old 03-31-2011, 03:13 PM   #91
Pro

Yankees2009Champs's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewochs615
the big question is with the OS roster out are people going to start a single team franchise now and hope the patch works with in progress franchise's or will people go to 30 team?
Let me preface this with I hope this is taken in a constructive way. With however many people frequent this amazing site filled with an abundance of information, why isn't this question answered? Maybe I missed the answer but I haven't found anything all day. Can you start a franchise before the patch or not? Thank you to anyone who can help me and everyone else with this answer.
"Undaunted, I knew the game was mine to win. Just like in life, ALL of my successes depend on me. I'm the man who has the ball, I'm the man who can throw it faster than heck. So that is why I am better than everyone in the world."

Legendary pitcher Kenny Powers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 03:19 PM   #92
T*rg*t F**ld

bergie56's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees2009Champs
Let me preface this with I hope this is taken in a constructive way. With however many people frequent this amazing site filled with an abundance of information, why isn't this question answered? Maybe I missed the answer but I haven't found anything all day. Can you start a franchise before the patch or not? Thank you to anyone who can help me and everyone else with this answer.
It's pretty simple I think. SCEA probably doesn't know for sure yet. Patience my friend!
Old 03-31-2011, 03:32 PM   #93
Pro

Yankees2009Champs's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergie56
It's pretty simple I think. SCEA probably doesn't know for sure yet. Patience my friend!
Yeah I hear you.. With the OSFull Minors dropping last night I am just thinking about all that time I have to waste making sure the 40 man roster is set, the lineups are set, the rotations are set and so forth. I'm a bit of a micro manager that wants to get all the little stuff out of the way.
"Undaunted, I knew the game was mine to win. Just like in life, ALL of my successes depend on me. I'm the man who has the ball, I'm the man who can throw it faster than heck. So that is why I am better than everyone in the world."

Legendary pitcher Kenny Powers
Old 03-31-2011, 03:34 PM   #94
T*rg*t F**ld

bergie56's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees2009Champs
Yeah I hear you.. With the OSFull Minors dropping last night I am just thinking about all that time I have to waste making sure the 40 man roster is set, the lineups are set, the rotations are set and so forth. I'm a bit of a micro manager that wants to get all the little stuff out of the way.
Yeah, I've hit refresh on this thread about 20 times today hoping a date would be released for opening day or the question would be answered. I have faith in SCEA in sharing the details as soon as they know them. They have a stellar track record when it comes to being forthcoming.
Old 03-31-2011, 05:32 PM   #95
Rookie

KuruptOwnz's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaub
Did the patches last year work with dynasties in progress?
Certain patches yes, not the franchise fix one. Remember, this is the second year with the same problem. That patch had to restart both RTTS and Franchise if I do recall.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2011, 12:06 AM   #96
Pro

quaziemoto3's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Franchise changes for the next title update

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiggy33
I have a question that always seems to come up first so I may as well ask. Will this take into effect on franchises that have already started? Or will we have to start a new one?

The reason I ask is because once the full minors ******s come out, I am immediately starting a franchise. If this patch won't be applied to already started franchises than I may have to hold off on starting one.
To the extent this question can be answered, I (and I am sure many others) would appreciate the answer. If it can't be answered, I understand, but would still appreciate a response accordingly.
NBA: Lakers
NHL: Penguins

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »