Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 12:52 PM   #321
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlestick
Hi, I'm very new to this, thanks for the excellent resource and all the hard work.
I cannot seem to find the rosters in Sportsconnect? I'm looking in the roster vault, I can't find the correct title or any roster with the owner being Knight165. Am I looking in the wrong place?
Thanks in advance
O.S.F.M. Full Minors. ....you should be able to find them by creator....KNIGHT165

Okay....starting on the punch list. I'll get all the changes in...thank you fellas!

M.K.
Knight165
Old 03-31-2011, 12:54 PM   #322
Rookie

trainerdave's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Awesome work, it can't be said enough how much the community appreciates everything you guys do to help make this game even better. I bought my PS3 about a year ago mainly for this game, and you guys have helped exceed my expectations for wanting it soooo bad!! Now the dilemma! Do I start my franchise now or watch opening day?!?! I wish I had a 2 TV setup so I can do both. Keep up the great work guys!!!!!!!
Old 03-31-2011, 12:57 PM   #323
Rookie

Knight, if I use the 25 man roster set, will the computer ever fill back up the 40 man roster. Thanks again you guys did a tremendous job!
Old 03-31-2011, 01:00 PM   #324
MVP

oldman's Arena

OVR: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
Im sure you meant back to on and yes you can turn to on for franchise
Thanks! I woud like to start one with all of the current injuries, but I don't want to have to keep up with it once the season begins.
Old 03-31-2011, 01:01 PM   #325
Rookie

OVR: 0

To all the people who made this a reality if you're ever in the Maryland area drinks on me. Seriously Just PM me. Thanks!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 01:04 PM   #326
Rookie

do you need to do a 30 user controlled franchise to insure the CPU wont mess up the rosters?
Old 03-31-2011, 01:05 PM   #327
Rookie

OVR: 3

Knight -

Don't know if you saw the message a page or so back in this thread, but it looks like Weglarz apparently wasn't on the Indians for the final set. I did create him for the initial set I sent over to you (everything done except for the face), so if you need me to upload him to the PV or something so you don't need to start from scratch with him, just let me know.
Old 03-31-2011, 01:17 PM   #328
Rookie

bisons18's Arena

OVR: 5

Thanks to all the people who worked on making this day an awesome day!!!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »