Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 09:27 AM   #273
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

TheAub - fantastic work on the Jays system, thanks so much for going through this process!

A couple of Jays specific items that I wanted to point out and may have been missed:

Lineups vs. LHP (with or w/out DH) - Arencibia is hitting 3rd; he's going to bat 9th likely for the entire year. (in all lineups)

Jose Bautista - in some lineups he's playing RF and others 3B; he's going to be playing RF for the entire year (barring injury, but likely even then)

Scott Campbell - to the best of my knowledge he is no longer with the organization; Jonathan Diaz wasn't on the roster and really should be. He'll likely start at SS in AAA (I replaced Campbell on my roster w/Diaz)

Last note on one player's potential, which is subjective and I honestly don't know the greater impact changing it has (I assume that impacts progression greater the higher the grade):

Henderson Alvarez - he's rated a C, but he's 20 and is sitting 94 with his FB and has flown through the minors. Will be starting at AA and likely spend the year there, but everyone raves about his potential. My opinion is that he's at least a B. I'm not changing it on my end as I'll just edit his ratings if I feel it necessary.

Once again - many thanks for the work that was done on this roster set! TheAub, big thanks for nailing the Jays minor league system so well.
Old 03-31-2011, 09:27 AM   #274
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2011

Thank you so much to :

Knight165, Ridin', alexbraun, the blackbra, bodhiball, TNKNGM, sink4ever, El Mayimbe, oldgoldnblue767, sweett310, Vin, theaub, CWPalehose, tribefanisu2003, PSULions, GreatNorther47, Karle, Ivanhoe, Rwings, mhag4f, cnelly, bergie56, juicer240, MNPuckett, Apostle, Throwback, WB1214, ltw0303cavs, authentic, KJWilliams, TripleThreat, athomp, SergioRodriguez13, bdolski, Qb, ChaseB, GoBucs, tree3five, ilstu, GTATrifecta, slthree, cmorris25, nkrause, franch1se

all of you did a very good job!
NCAA Football : Oregon Ducks
Soccer : Juventus
Old 03-31-2011, 09:27 AM   #275
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Umm ... the Red Sox farm system ... is SO freeeeeeaking good.

I almost wish Kalish and Nava weren't in the game already so they could look as good as Jose Iglesias and the other top prospects. Seriously guys, that team is scary good. THANK YOU, for the whole roster. I've just been scrolling through the rosters this morning and stopped with my jaw dropping when I got to Dee Gordon, Casey Kelly, and some other favorites.

Thanks again guys, this is easily my favorite OS roster already for any game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 09:30 AM   #276
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

Thanks everybody!
Old 03-31-2011, 09:34 AM   #277
L*st M*n R*nn*ng

Blaise's Arena

OVR: 14

Just want to thank Knight(Cant wait to go to a game at Citi this year), Ridin, and all the rest of the OS community that put this together. Ive been using these files since '08, and look forward to doing so in the future as well. You guys do one heck of a job, and deserve all of the praise. Thanks

"Do you know how to catch a ball with no eyes, and stubby hands?.......You catch it with your heart"
Old 03-31-2011, 09:47 AM   #278
Stop! Homer Time!

theaub's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freens77
Scott Campbell - to the best of my knowledge he is no longer with the organization; Jonathan Diaz wasn't on the roster and really should be. He'll likely start at SS in AAA (I replaced Campbell on my roster w/Diaz)
Campbell is still with the organization (at least according to the MiL site and mlbdepthcharts.com), but Diaz certainly deserves to be in over him.

As well, Carlos Perez was lost from the roster somewhere along the way, he's one of the top 10 Jays prospects. I uploaded him here if anyone wants to d/l him and import him (I would suggest doing it over Liuzza or Danny Perales)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/g6nen6

e: Also because I knew I created Diaz since I kept seeing his name when I was exporting his stuff, here is his link. I think I picked Opitz/Thon over him which admittedly was pretty dumb

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ozj4iq

Last edited by theaub; 03-31-2011 at 09:55 AM.
Old 03-31-2011, 09:56 AM   #279
Rookie

OVR: 1

Fantastic job as always everyone!! I love these every year!

Just some notes on the O's to pass along.

I looked everywhere but could not find Ryan Drese. He had an ok showing in the spring and was sent down to the AAA rotation. Maybe he needs to be created?

Also, SS Robert Andino made the Opening Day roster, not C Craig Tatum. Tatum should be at AAA.

Also, the lineups should look like this:

Roberts
Markakis
Lee
Guerrero
Scott
Jones
Reynolds
Wieters
Hardy

Only change when there's no DH is taking Guerrero out. Otherwise, it's all really good!! Thanks again!!
Old 03-31-2011, 10:02 AM   #280
Rookie

gigadkc's Arena

OVR: 3
thanks @ everyone who helped creating this rosters.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »