Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 05:12 AM   #249
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

thx so much to everyone who was involved in that tremendous job

GREAT WORK GENTLEMAN!!!

cheers from hamburg, germany
Old 03-31-2011, 05:47 AM   #250
RIP Dave

DaronAndrew's Arena

Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Knight, you nailed Carlos Triunfel's face...stunning. Easily the best of the M's set imo

Apostle, excellent work my friend. Everything looks great
Old 03-31-2011, 05:56 AM   #251
Rookie

Excellent! Just in time for opening day!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 06:05 AM   #252
Rookie

Jpowser's Arena

OVR: 5

Just an fyi on a couple of things for the Mets. Brad Emaus was given Josh Thole's #30, Emaus has taken #4. Also, pitcher Pedro Beato has #21 and the number he's using is #27. Great work, these edits probably were tough ones seeing how both Emaus and Beato wore spring training numbers and hadn't been assigned active roster numbers. (Emaus was#68 and Beato was #70 this spring I believe.) And again Great work everyone!
Old 03-31-2011, 06:53 AM   #253
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23

This set looks great. Thanks to everyone who worked on it.

I just glanced at a few teams and I wanted to point out is that OF Jarrett Parker (Giants) has F potential. I know that potentials are subjective, but Parker has a ton of potential. I have him as a B.

He was the 74th overall pick in the 2010 draft. He probably would have been a late first round pick or a high supplemental round pick if he had returned to Virginia for his senior season. I know that draft position doesn't mean anything, but based on his skill set, that would be perfectly fitting.

It would be great to see him get a makeover. He's a plus defender, has plus speed, an above average arm (almost plus) and above average power. His power could really take off. He has a few holes in his swing, but they're minor. He has a really good approach to hitting and the holes in his swing could easily be corrected. He could easily be a faster version of Hunter Pence with more range, better instincts and the ability to track balls better.

Last edited by Jason_19; 03-31-2011 at 07:23 AM.
Old 03-31-2011, 07:13 AM   #254
Rookie

OVR: 2

Not really a complaint, just a simple mistake. Whoever did the Twins made Jim Hoey, but they have him throwing a 90mph fastball, he actually sits 98-100 on his fastball.
Old 03-31-2011, 07:28 AM   #255
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kearnzo
What I'm wondering is, if I add those 15 guys back AFTER the regular season starts, will the computer start screwing with the lineups, or will they only sub for fatigue?
going to test now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 07:36 AM   #256
Pro

Foo4Everlong's Arena

OVR: 8

Just a quick question. Did the CAP MLB players with MLB experience make it into the rosters (i.e. Bartolo Colon) with the correct heads? Hope that makes sense. Thanks. Later
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »