Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 01:18 AM   #169
MVP

ilstu24's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkizzlemynizzle
Jason Isringhausen of the Mets has the Jeter face. Just letting you know in case there is anything that can be done about it.

My Braves organization looks pretty stout though. I am impressed. A couple of potentials for a couple of minor leaguers I didn't agree with, but overall they are top of the line. Thanks to whoever worked on them.
He also has his own delivery. Delivery number 62 is Izzy.
Old 03-31-2011, 01:18 AM   #170
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
You mean from Spring Training?
If so...that is correct.

M.K.
Knight165
Well, I'm not sure. What I mean is that Thomas Diamond is not on the Cubs active roster, as you probably know. Your roster is correct in that he is listed and on the AAA roster (but on the 40-man roster). When I start a franchise and go to my roster (as soon as I start the franchise) he is on the MLB team. How do I keep him on the AAA team.

And by the way Knight, many people are thanking you for the work you and the others do here, but let me also thank you for always being patient and considerate, answering questions that are often repetitive. It is much appreciated. The kinds of things you guys do is what makes OS such a great place.

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Old 03-31-2011, 01:18 AM   #171
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
You have to turn injuries on MANUAL, then go to the disabled list, click R1, and choose the injury. Then you can put them on the DL OR let the CPU do it if you have injury management set to auto.
When I set up all the injuries is it necessary I turn the injuries from MANUAL back to ON? Thanks again!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 01:20 AM   #172
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Is there anywhere that specifies the most appropriate franchise settings that we should consider using when starting our game? I see people talking about auto rosters this, manual rosters that... would be good to have a clear overview of the option that gives us the best control without being too time consuming.
Old 03-31-2011, 01:20 AM   #173
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkizzlemynizzle
Jason Isringhausen of the Mets has the Jeter face. Just letting you know in case there is anything that can be done about it.

My Braves organization looks pretty stout though. I am impressed. A couple of potentials for a couple of minor leaguers I didn't agree with, but overall they are top of the line. Thanks to whoever worked on them.
Good catch...thanks.
That's gotta be because his last name doesn't fit.
I'll create him.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 03-31-2011, 01:21 AM   #174

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

I just wanna say a big thank you to everyone who did the rosters.

A quick observation, is it me or is Junichi Tazawa not on the Red Sox roster?

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Old 03-31-2011, 01:21 AM   #175
Rookie

OVR: 3

Bdolski - Amazing job on Mark DeFelice...It's crazy how realistic his face looks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 01:23 AM   #176
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
Well, I'm not sure. What I mean is that Thomas Diamond is not on the Cubs active roster, as you probably know. Your roster is correct in that he is listed and on the AAA roster (but on the 40-man roster). When I start a franchise and go to my roster (as soon as I start the franchise) he is on the MLB team. How do I keep him on the AAA team.

And by the way Knight, many people are thanking you for the work you and the others do here, but let me also thank you for always being patient and considerate, answering questions that are often repetitive. It is much appreciated. The kinds of things you guys do is what makes OS such a great place.

ALL 40 man players are on the "MLB" team for spring training...that's why the CPU shuffles teams and lineups after Spring Training.
You'd have to remove him from the 40....pre-franchise and put him on afterwards...that's cheating though!!

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »