Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2011, 11:46 PM   #97
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

So what's the general consensus?

Will you be starting your franchises this weekend?
or waiting until the updated roster is done in about a week?

Decisions decisions... I REALLY want to start this weekend, but I want them all to be spot on. Arghhh!

Thanks guys. Stellar work.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:47 PM   #98
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2011

thank you knight great work on these rosters
Old 03-30-2011, 11:48 PM   #99
Pro

OVR: 12

Thanks to everyone who helped out! Thank you Knight and Ridin! I appreciate you guys letting the community get involved. You made it an enjoyable experience and you can count me in for next year too. And I'll work on my face editing in the offseason! High five to everyone!

Not to be a debbie downer right off the bat, but I was checking out the Giants and I caught a couple things that I just wanted to give you the heads up on. Charlie Culberson and Chris Dominguez didn't make the cut. Was this because of roster limitations or were they overlooked on the importing? Also, SP Carlo Flores and RP Felipe Alvarez, I believe, are fake players. I'm thinking the 2 things coincide, because I did make a couple more position players and a couple less pitchers.

Actually the more I think about it, I'm realizing that you couldn't import position players over pitchers, right? So this was my bad. If you need replacement players for those 2 pitchers, I would be happy to do it.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:49 PM   #100
MVP

MrChainsaw's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Coming home from work to see this thread made my night. Thanks for all the incredible work Knight and Co. You guys are all awesome.

Go Noles, Go Bucs, Go Pens, YNWA
Old 03-30-2011, 11:49 PM   #101
MVP

WatchdogXC's Arena

OVR: 15

I was going to finally go to bed a decent time tonight...forget that! Thanks everyone for everything you did. I can't believe how quick this was. I loved seeing the Google Spreadsheet of the progress and since I used those at works sometimes I'd keep sneaking a peak at the new green cells. I'm playing as Columbus vs the parent club Indians right now.

Once again, great job!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2011, 11:52 PM   #102
Rookie

OVR: 0

Not a cubs player, but when skimming through the rosters, I noticed two of their top 5 prospects are NOT included in the roster.

SS Hak-Ju Lee
SP Chris Archer

most sites including baseball america rank these as two of the top prospects on the team. Hak is highly touted.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:52 PM   #103
Banned

gpe1975's Arena

OVR: 7

I had no contribution this year, unless people are still using my Roster Maker's Resource Site. Anyways, I want to thank all that worked on this from the bottom of my heart!

I took one look at Jordan Schafer and my draw dropped. Nice job on that face!
Old 03-30-2011, 11:54 PM   #104
Rookie

OVR: 17
why would we DL a zip file when you could have just uploaded it to the PS3 server? I hope the rosters are better than this logic!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »