Home

MLB 11 The Show Screenshots: OS Exclusive

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Screenshots: OS Exclusive within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-03-2011, 07:13 PM   #73
MVP

Greene_Flash03's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: MLB 11 The Show Screenshots: OS Exclusive

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
Tactical facepalm? That was pretty lame. All i'm saying is looking at screen shots of this game no longer get me excited. The screenshots aren't THAT much different from last year so at this point i'm still not amped about this game. However once its released and i get to play it i'll be excited because The Show always plays well and delivers. Screenshots dont do this game justice, its when you get your hands on it and see it in action when you really understand why this game is so great.
I know what Jersey is t rying to say. While the player models and lighting are greatly improved, it does not excite me at all. Maybe because I already expecting it to be better. Or maybe because I'm satisfied graphic-wise in '10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey
You can choose any combo of jersey and pants in '11.
SWEEEEET!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazing808s
Yeah bro. Have you notice in the Johan Santana screenshot he has on the blue hat with the all black uniform? That means you can change hats, jersey top/bottom.
Didn't notice that, I mainly focus on Padres pics lol! Great to know you can do that though!
Old 02-03-2011, 07:48 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 1

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE could you fix the D'backs third jeserys? The under jersey and sleeves are not red, they are black. For three years they have been this way and I hope this isn't the fourth. It's really annoying.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:07 PM   #75
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

i understand what the screen shot guys are saying......posting screens has been going on since the late 90s.......for all the gaming companies.....most of us have broadband in this country now....let's ditch the screenshot campaign and skip right to the vids here in 2011.

my .02$
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2011, 08:27 PM   #76
Banned

OVR: 47

I Like pictures better. You can see more details. So I say bring on more pictures.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:28 PM   #77
Pr*

Joey's Arena

OVR: 15

Only problem with pictures is that it gives all the "armchair experts" more opportunities to complain about stuff.

I love any media I can get, myself. Nobody does detail like The Show...but that's just my opinion, make it yours!

p.s. Wasn't directing any part of this at you in any way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
I Like pictures better. You can see more details. So I say bring on more pictures.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:28 PM   #78
Rookie

ped3328's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardsGamer5
The quiet game of baseball... vs WAR! What a contrast!
Although I agree we got some nice pics from SCEA, I am much more interested in the gameplay aspect. The last couple years, we were all in awe when we got to see those pics. Once we got the game, quite a few of us were disapointed with the number of flaws in it. Granted the good people at SCEA were most obliging in sending us some patches. But the fact remains it had lots of glitches. In both years, I picked up the game on release day. This year will be different. I will first check what the gamers have to say on this forum and then I will buy it if it's positive. Otherwise, I will stick with the 2010 edition. But I sure hope it turns out well.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:34 PM   #79
Banned

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey
Only problem with pictures is that it gives all the "armchair experts" more opportunities to complain about stuff.

I love any media I can get, myself. Nobody does detail like The Show...but that's just my opinion, make it yours!

p.s. Wasn't directing any part of this at you in any way.
It is all cool I don't care what the arm chair people say. I just like pictures.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:56 PM   #80
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerFanatic2K3
Not sure if it's just the camera angle but his front leg seems almost unrealistically stretched out and looks broken at his ankle
i think its because in the game picture they made his leg too long. If you look at the real life picture someone posted, his legs aren't really that long especially from the knee down. But in the game picture his leg from the knee down is almost as long as his leg from the hip down in real life. Thats why it looks funny. Plus his legs are bigger in real life, look at the size of the knee area in both pictures and you'll see the game looks much thinner so it makes it look weird. Wait, now i'm analyzing a screenshot! DOH! Ok no more of this haha.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »