Home

FIFA 09 Manager Mode: Become the Next Wenger

This is a discussion on FIFA 09 Manager Mode: Become the Next Wenger within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 03:18 PM   #9
MVP

BROman's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: FIFA 09 Manager Mode: Become the Next Wenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by stench96
this is one thing that really annoys me!!!!you'd think that EA would put a code into the game to auto-shuffle the cpu line-up,the last version i played on the ps2 had it,so the cpu uses all the players on it's roster!!cheers stench
or a code for the cpu to play their best eleven. it's crazy when a team buys ronaldinho then never plays him.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:47 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1
i had that when i was inter milan, i had a striker, (balletoli or whatever his name is) he was a 89, i sent him on loan to this serie b club nd he only got 2 appearances
Old 07-14-2009, 09:29 AM   #11
Rookie

the only annoying thing in manager mode is that if you play against a fast team it is very difficult, fast teams are pretty difficult to handle. but i think the gameplay is much improved and more multi dimensional than in previous games. you have to be tricky now. the scouting is the only problem really, its terrible but other than that mm is a lot of fun for me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2009, 10:43 PM   #12
Rookie

OMG OMG OMG !!!!! i wish i woulda been on this forum way before now that fifa 10 is about to come out but still you opened my mind in something i want to do but i never find out how to!!! i swear you sound like a professionel manager first of all let me congratulate you.....man you talk about manager mode (that's what i could call talking about manager mode) thanks thanks again very much for this such opening mind you give us and alot tips about how to enjoy manager mode.....please contact me thats my e-mail [email protected]
Old 09-15-2009, 12:38 PM   #13
*n th* Fl*w*rs

southernbelle's Arena

OVR: 16

^^^
ummm... ok
Old 10-25-2010, 06:06 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0
First I want to say awsome guide. I was wondering if you have any resources that give detail on how exactly the players level like at the end of games you get experience and from training but i don't really understand how it works.
Old 10-26-2010, 12:48 PM   #15
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

This guide was for FIFA09 and is roughly two years old. Not sure if you want information on FIFA11, but if you do, I suggest posting in our stickied Career Mode Discussion thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »