Home

MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only)

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-25-2010, 11:35 PM   #745
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRunAndShoot
yo abc how'd you like the cosmetic edits?

i was doin a franchise playing every single game and got up to the draft (early june) but then ncaa/madden came out and have totally burned out on my mariners and how horrible they are. Doesn't help that Ackley isn't getting called up either...

Anyways Knight- I know you ran into trouble at the start of this year with having multiple people editing rosters but if it would be possible for me next year to get my cosmetic edits in earlier in the process I think more people would learn that the game really is brought to life b/c of the edits and players have more character. Let me know if that possible!
hey there, i thought they were really well done. its something that can hardly ever by accurate... unless say it comes down the pipe from scea w/ their periodic roster updates... because a good many players wear diff. things for daygames vs. night, away vs. home. but of course so many things w/ rosters could be eased if it rode off their releases.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2010, 02:13 PM   #746
Banned

khronikos's Arena

OVR: 4

Just dropping by to say that my thread below this one has my own edits from 4.3 containing fully reworked pitch edits (top 100 pitchers) and bat edits (top 75 batters) plus end of the year lineups for 2010 including about every major trade as well as the complete reediting of the MLB TWINS. These are 40 man rosters anticipating next season for those that will not buy mlb 11 anytime soon. You guys should take a look. Those cosmetic edits were pretty awesome as well everything else especially knight's stuff but the pitchers were still quite a bit off imo. You guys should either recruit more guys for a project this big or use pitch F/X from somewhere like Texas Leaguers for all of your pitch location data so as not to wear people out lol. I have spent at least 25 or 30 hours doing this. Without Pitch F/X it would have been cruel punishment and a guessing game. Many many 12 to 6 curves and two seam fastballs were changed because not many people throw 12 to 6 curves and dropping two seams are also a rarity (they rise most of the time) These were replaced with running fastballs which are actually fairly accurate and of course sweeping curves and normal curves as when you look at the horizontal and vertical axis on Pitch F/X it is quite easy to see that they are nowhere near 12 to 6 for the majority. Of course all the guys that are doing at least decent got a raise in their stats. That 3 year curve imo is just not cutting it for the guys that are succeeding. (people like Valencia) Anyway, great job dudes. Mostly because of you guys, the rosters are imo the most accurate version out there up to date. They need a rising fastball next year for sure.

BTW these ARE in fact post trade deadline. I will be posting these on thursday. I doubt you could find more than a couple trades that are not there. There might be a couple relievers that I missed but like I said just about every batter is on their right team as of now. So if you guys are looking for updated rosters they are here. I know I am new but I did put a lot of work in these to make the pitches VERY accurate. Of course most of the foundation work was done by Knight, Strut and Run and whoever else and you guys deserve all the credit. Pitching stamina I find is very accurate when set to zero on sliders. Sabbathia and Halladay and the like are throwing about 130 before totally crapping out. The top guys were put to 90 and I feel that that is the cutoff for stamina in this game.

Last edited by khronikos; 09-28-2010 at 02:31 PM.
Old 09-28-2010, 02:26 PM   #747
Banned

khronikos's Arena

OVR: 4

I would also like to say that next year there needs to be a bit more ORDER IN THIS PROCESS! Simply do not release the rosters if you are not done. I think it is ridiculous that there are 9 different versions of these running around, half of them not accurate at all for 2010, and the other half having cosmetic edits while the others don't. I don't see the point in doing 4.1 4.2 etc you guys are getting more like SCEA all the time LOL! Stop the patching. I think a few guys should be on the team. Everybody should have someone to look over things. After Knight is done they should be passed on to one person and they should do what they need to do in a timely manner without releasing yet another VERSION! I think people not is such a hurry to release them would do much better work and after is all said and done everybody can take a final look at them before they are released. WALLAH! ONE VERSION ONE WORLD ONE GOVERN.... eh, nevermind.
Old 09-29-2010, 10:09 PM   #748
Rookie

OVR: 0
Guys I just bought a PS3 and my first game is MLB THE SHOW 10. I really want to play with the Columbus Clippers and I'd really like to use the OS Full Minors v4.1 (Franchise File). I downloaded the files from the website on to a flash drive now I'm trying to transfer the data so I can update my roster. It doesn't seem to work can any one help me figure out how to do upload this file so I can finally play.

Sincerely
PS3 Challenged but learning
Old 09-29-2010, 11:44 PM   #749
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardy79
Guys I just bought a PS3 and my first game is MLB THE SHOW 10. I really want to play with the Columbus Clippers and I'd really like to use the OS Full Minors v4.1 (Franchise File). I downloaded the files from the website on to a flash drive now I'm trying to transfer the data so I can update my roster. It doesn't seem to work can any one help me figure out how to do upload this file so I can finally play.

Sincerely
PS3 Challenged but learning
That data is zipped...so use Windows or WINZIP(www.winzip.com)(free trial will do just fine)...to unzip the file onto your USB drive. Once you see the files
PS3/SAVEDATA/BCUS49548504(making up the numbers...they differ) then you can delete the zipped file from the drive(sometimes it messes up what the PS3 is looking for on certain drives).
Make sure...only ONE PS3 folder...just as above...
Put it in the PS3...
Go to the XMB(the Cross Media Bar...the front screen you see when there is no game in or when you quit)....Go to the GAME section.....then to the SAVED DATA UTILITY(PS3..NOT the mini) section and hit X
Your USB drive should show...
Hit X on it then hit TRIANGLE to copy to the HDD.
Now start the game...LOAD the roster when starting your franchise.

Let me know if you need more help.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 09-30-2010, 08:45 PM   #750
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
That data is zipped...so use Windows or WINZIP(www.winzip.com)(free trial will do just fine)...to unzip the file onto your USB drive. Once you see the files
PS3/SAVEDATA/BCUS49548504(making up the numbers...they differ) then you can delete the zipped file from the drive(sometimes it messes up what the PS3 is looking for on certain drives).
Make sure...only ONE PS3 folder...just as above...
Put it in the PS3...
Go to the XMB(the Cross Media Bar...the front screen you see when there is no game in or when you quit)....Go to the GAME section.....then to the SAVED DATA UTILITY(PS3..NOT the mini) section and hit X
Your USB drive should show...
Hit X on it then hit TRIANGLE to copy to the HDD.
Now start the game...LOAD the roster when starting your franchise.

Let me know if you need more help.

M.K.
Knight165
M.K. Knight 165

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately still having issues. When I go to the Save Data Utility - PS3 area I see the flash drive, but it says there is no information. It's not reading it off the flash drive in that area. When I go to the picture area it sees the little franchise picture so I know its reading it off the drive. For some reason it doesn't recognize the files in the folder so it gives me nothing to copy.

Sorry man I'm just not getting this right for some reason. Any more advice is greatly appreciated.
Old 09-30-2010, 09:58 PM   #751
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardy79
M.K. Knight 165

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately still having issues. When I go to the Save Data Utility - PS3 area I see the flash drive, but it says there is no information. It's not reading it off the flash drive in that area. When I go to the picture area it sees the little franchise picture so I know its reading it off the drive. For some reason it doesn't recognize the files in the folder so it gives me nothing to copy.

Sorry man I'm just not getting this right for some reason. Any more advice is greatly appreciated.
Move the cursor over the Flash Drive, then hit Triangle on your controller and it should give you some options off to the right. Can't remember what they all are, but one of them will allow you to see all the information on the drive, I believe.
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2010, 10:16 PM   #752
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djwlfpack
Move the cursor over the Flash Drive, then hit Triangle on your controller and it should give you some options off to the right. Can't remember what they all are, but one of them will allow you to see all the information on the drive, I believe.
Yep tried that too. On the picture drive area I can use the triangle and display all, but all it sees is the franchise picture of the MLB the show. In the Save Data Utility - PS3 it doesn't give me that display all option when I hit the triangle unfortunately. It basically keeps saying it sees nothing. Is there some internal setting that is on that I need to turn off so it can see all files.

Thanks for the help. I really do appreciate it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »