Home

FIFA Soccer 11 Demo Available Post Impressions Here (PS3, 360)

This is a discussion on FIFA Soccer 11 Demo Available Post Impressions Here (PS3, 360) within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-22-2010, 10:51 AM   #145
AB>

Moses Shuttlesworth's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: FIFA Soccer 11 Demo Available Post Impressions Here (PS3, 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverGraduate
Take this however you want to, but last year was the first time I bought a soccer game in my life. I'll watch soccer on occasion , but usually only when it's the World Cup or a big-time Euro League game. Anyways, I decided to buy it for the first time last year, and it quickly became my favorite sports series. I've probably played FIFA 10 more than any game in my collection (maybe not MW2). Now I'm to the point where this year the game is a must-buy. And yes it feels very good to me as well, I think this series is EA's best.
Johndoe, this dude is not lying. I was never into soccer that much, but what got me into the sport was soccer videogames. Ever since FIFA 08 I've bought FIFA every year and it is without question the most addicting sports video game ever made IMO. I've gotten my friends who don't appreciate soccer to come over at 1 in the morning to play for hours. It's incredible fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2010, 11:37 AM   #146
Immense Dimension

electrickeeper's Arena

OVR: 12

What is everyone's opinion of the handballs?

I've played around 15 games and only seen 4 (1 for a penalty). So it doesn't seem like it would be easy to exploit it.

I'm glad it's in the game, but I would hate to see it become something that could easily be abused.

- Playstation Football Association Career(online manager mode)
Old 09-22-2010, 02:26 PM   #147
Rookie

OVR: 5

is it me or does everything control wise seem more free on normal speed?
Old 09-22-2010, 03:15 PM   #148
goh
Banned

OVR: 37

I had fun. I'm not big enough of a soccer fan to really be able to tell what's different from last year (are Kaka's shoelaces tied wrong? Did I even spell his name right? I don't know!) but it seems there's been a signifcant improvement in passing and off ball player movement. It's slower than the World Cup game I know that much.

Last edited by goh; 09-22-2010 at 05:45 PM.
Old 09-22-2010, 04:50 PM   #149
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Fellows I dloaded this demo at my sons request and I am hooked!!! This game is incredible. I've watched soccer very little over the years and went to a game at Fresno State back in the early 90's don't quite me on this but it was a WC exibition I beleive.

Heck, I might even try to score me an early copy this demo is so good. A few questions. Is there some type of season mode? How many games in a season? Is the US in this game?

Thanks in advance
Old 09-22-2010, 05:45 PM   #150
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
Fellows I dloaded this demo at my sons request and I am hooked!!! This game is incredible. I've watched soccer very little over the years and went to a game at Fresno State back in the early 90's don't quite me on this but it was a WC exibition I beleive.

Heck, I might even try to score me an early copy this demo is so good. A few questions. Is there some type of season mode? How many games in a season? Is the US in this game?

Thanks in advance
There is a career mode, in which you can coach/manage or also be a player. As for length of seasons, it depends on the league you're in, but you can expect to play an average of 35-40.

As for the US, the US first division (MLS) is in the game as well as the US Men's National team.
Old 09-23-2010, 01:37 AM   #151
Rookie

espn2harry's Arena

OVR: 0

i love the demo, i just think the jersey is too attached to the players. i'll like to see their shorts and shirts move a little
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2010, 04:44 PM   #152
Rookie

OVR: 6

I've noticed that the shorts do move a little... as for the jerseys it would be nice if they moved a bit, but if they ever implement that touch, they need to do it right. In some games where the jerseys move on the body they look like the players has a buffer over his skin between the jersey... it looks bad IMO. The NBA 2K series has this look.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »