Home

FIFA Soccer 11 Demo Roundtable

This is a discussion on FIFA Soccer 11 Demo Roundtable within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-18-2010, 01:33 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 16
Re: FIFA Soccer 11 Demo Roundtable

Back up to what Jrod said about shooting:
I had a situation where a deep cross was played out wide to Messi who then played a header to about 5-10 yards before the corner of the 18-yard box, and Xavi came and launched an amazing volley that although it didn't go in, was one of the most natural shots I have hit
Old 09-19-2010, 04:39 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4
Alistair, I don't know if you played on too low of a difficulty setting or what happened but I haven't had a problem with the opposing teams AI being dumb. In my experiences they have been very good actually with building attacks and not taking chances at the back. I will agree though, there's no harm in making the demo game 5 minute halves. The game modes and online play are what make people buy the game, a longer game in the demo won't change that.
Old 09-20-2010, 04:22 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: FIFA Soccer 11 Demo Roundtable

There are times when the computers d will hold the ball too long and I've stolen it and had an easy shot.

That happened on World Class, but it only happened once in the game. Although it did lead to a goal, the goal was something that I actually had to think about for a second. Ended up hitting Van Der Vaart in stride and he put it in the back of the net.

One of my gripes is that on goal kicks, players don't move up far enough up field. The midfielders should be at midfield on these, instead it's just the forwards.

Also seems that the CPU abuses the Marseille Spin.
Old 09-23-2010, 06:56 AM   #20
Rookie

Mad 69's Arena

OVR: 10
Thumbs down Re: FIFA Soccer 11 Demo Roundtable

Feels like the same old game every year - not enough to warrant paying $65+ for basically the same game every year. The same can be said for NHL and Madden for that matter. EA needs to go to a 2 year cycle on sports games - but they are a greedy company and a two year cycle only benefits the consumer so I'm not expecting it to happen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »