Home

MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only)

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-28-2010, 08:14 PM   #713
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
It's just the way it is this year. Any roster. Try the manager hook slider, I use it to alleviate it a bit.....but you'll get relievers going more innings than I think they should.

M.K.
Knight165
Knight josh tomlin of indians has stamina of 52 .He need a boost do you have accurate stamina .so i can input my roster.
Old 08-28-2010, 08:22 PM   #714
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajf718
Knight josh tomlin of indians has stamina of 52 .He need a boost do you have accurate stamina .so i can input my roster.
I would have him at at least 74.
Are you the one who sent me the PM about two players and some possible changes?
If so, I apologize, I deleted all my PM's by accident.(I meant to just delete some old ones.)

M.K.
Knight165
Old 08-28-2010, 08:24 PM   #715
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
I would have him at at least 74.
Are you the one who sent me the PM about two players and some possible changes?
If so, I apologize, I deleted all my PM's by accident.(I meant to just delete some old ones.)

M.K.
Knight165
yes that was me I sent you pm about josh tomlin and logan morrision.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2010, 09:48 PM   #716
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis72
Not sure if i should put this here or not but can anyone tell me what is going on whith games played by pitcher's in a season with these rosters(by the way 4.1 is what i used). Pitchers appearances is way to high in the seasons i simmed. Relief pitchers were appearing in over a 100 games and that is with reliever stamina at 0 for both AI and Human. Also starter stamina is at 5 for both. I really love playing this game and after taking a look at these rosters from top to bottom with Bahnzo pitch edits is looks amazing but I am just not getting good simulated stats on the pitchin end of this game. Any help would be much appreciated before i give up and go back to 09.
try out v4.2... some info on this thread:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...y-only-49.html

3rddegrees said:

guys...big apology to those waiting on me especially and Ja for a little bit there...both of us had some stuff come up and delayed things...I had wanted to release a v4 update w/ more players edited based on their performance this season (was in a crunch to get the file back to him for you guys earlier)...Ja's work concentrated more on 07-09 w/ the occasional bump here and there when he saw it needed...I was to take this and give it a little twist/tweak based on the season at hand...this was a bigger task than i thought but I think I've gotten most everybody that might of needed a fix...somehow missed Brian Tallet and his 6.23 era at the end but I got it in....Yanks park was hr haven last year, Toronto this year apparently?...anybody i missed give me a holla but I have a bit of confidence considering the hours I spent that it shouldn't be too much lol

im on short time tonight again...anyways i wanted to get this up for you guys if you are interested...i sent the file to ja but I think he's gotten a bit busy lately...as far as stamina goes I really didn't do much...I thought that the stamina ratings for the lower-rated/younger starting pitchers were a TAD low so I did a league-wide bump where I saw fit...I mostly bumped those with 40/50 stamina to 60/70...did some minor work w/ the closers...I put the primary position to closer for more players to poss. restrict trades w/ relievers and to try and get more players to have saves beyond each team's designated closer and those closers to get less saves...I don't think I completely alleviated the problem but I gave it a little shot...v4.2 td i think is the name on the vault..

Last edited by abcabc; 08-28-2010 at 09:58 PM.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:53 PM   #717
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
It's just the way it is this year. Any roster. Try the manager hook slider, I use it to alleviate it a bit.....but you'll get relievers going more innings than I think they should.

M.K.
Knight165
Thanks alot Knight. I am sure next year will be better. I am OCD about my stats so Luckily I still enjoy playing09 and i have your end of the season rosters end my franchise. I think I will just continue with that and wait for next year.
Old 08-29-2010, 12:24 AM   #718
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcabc
try out v4.2... some info on this thread:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...y-only-49.html

3rddegrees said:

guys...big apology to those waiting on me especially and Ja for a little bit there...both of us had some stuff come up and delayed things...I had wanted to release a v4 update w/ more players edited based on their performance this season (was in a crunch to get the file back to him for you guys earlier)...Ja's work concentrated more on 07-09 w/ the occasional bump here and there when he saw it needed...I was to take this and give it a little twist/tweak based on the season at hand...this was a bigger task than i thought but I think I've gotten most everybody that might of needed a fix...somehow missed Brian Tallet and his 6.23 era at the end but I got it in....Yanks park was hr haven last year, Toronto this year apparently?...anybody i missed give me a holla but I have a bit of confidence considering the hours I spent that it shouldn't be too much lol

im on short time tonight again...anyways i wanted to get this up for you guys if you are interested...i sent the file to ja but I think he's gotten a bit busy lately...as far as stamina goes I really didn't do much...I thought that the stamina ratings for the lower-rated/younger starting pitchers were a TAD low so I did a league-wide bump where I saw fit...I mostly bumped those with 40/50 stamina to 60/70...did some minor work w/ the closers...I put the primary position to closer for more players to poss. restrict trades w/ relievers and to try and get more players to have saves beyond each team's designated closer and those closers to get less saves...I don't think I completely alleviated the problem but I gave it a little shot...v4.2 td i think is the name on the vault..
Thanks I might try it. Is there a set of sliders I should use for this as far as stamina for starters and relievers?
Old 08-29-2010, 07:23 PM   #719
Banned

SoonerCrazy25's Arena

OVR: 2

How can i download these rosters on SportsConnect? do i have to go through all 350 pages,or is there a easier way?
Old 08-29-2010, 08:22 PM   #720
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerCrazy25
How can i download these rosters on SportsConnect? do i have to go through all 350 pages,or is there a easier way?
Sort by rating(votes). They should be near the top.

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »