Home

NBA Elite 11 to Include NBA Jam, Not Available on Marketplace or PSN (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on NBA Elite 11 to Include NBA Jam, Not Available on Marketplace or PSN (360, PS3) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-03-2010, 10:55 PM   #137
Rookie

OVR: 13
Re: NBA Elite 11 to Include NBA Jam, Not Available on Marketplace or PSN (360, PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by a walrus
To me this means that the game will be sub-par and the excuse for buying it will be ...It came with a code to download NBA Jam. From a sales / marketing standpoint it makes sense , from a development / progresssion / basketball SIM its a huge huge sign/clue. Whoever types Peace at the end of their piece better be wearing a cross colors hoddie & backwards overalls with one strap down..... please.
The game isn't going to be sub-par because ELITE is bundled with JAM. There are two different teams working on both games. The ELITE team is working as I speak on the game to ensure that it's of high quality. Your experience will NOT be diminished due to the announcement bundle.
Old 08-03-2010, 11:06 PM   #138
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: NBA Elite 11 to Include NBA Jam, Not Available on Marketplace or PSN (360, PS3)

Some of yall really know how to take it too far...smh.
Anyways, although I didn't want this to be the big news, how exactly is this a bad thing? Its a free game, basically an early exclusive!
I'm fast, dudes can't get past my past
How they supposed to deal with my perfect present?"
Old 08-03-2010, 11:22 PM   #139
Rookie

OVR: 9

That ups Elite 11's value, but I'm still buying 2K11. Good try EA, but they got Michael Jordan. It doesn't get much better than MJ.
Old 08-03-2010, 11:23 PM   #140
MVP

OVR: 14

Awesome news.

I was a huge Jam fan back in the days, and would spend hours at the arcades.

I was already planning on buying Elite, so this deal makes it even sweeter!
Old 08-03-2010, 11:29 PM   #141
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big3Heat631
That ups Elite 11's value, but I'm still buying 2K11. Good try EA, but they got Michael Jordan. It doesn't get much better than MJ.
That ups 2K 11's value, but I'm still buying Elite11. Good try 2K, but they got NBA JAM. It doesn't get much better than NBA JAM.

haha!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2010, 12:21 AM   #142
MVP

BaselineBakes's Arena

OVR: 6

Was planning on buying a Wii for Jam but I guess I will just buy Jam and get Elite packaged with it
Old 08-04-2010, 12:23 AM   #143
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

This is a nice little bonus. Fun sports games that you can play while boozing are always a bonus in my book.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 08-04-2010, 12:58 AM   #144
Banned

OVR: 2

This doesn't make much since because many people would buy nba jam as a stand alone game on xbox live or psn, but now that their bundling it with elite, it won't get nearly the sales it could as a down-loadable game. A lot of 2k fans would have no problem purchasing nba jam on it's own, but most of have zero plans on buying nba elite.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »