Home

NBA Elite 11 to Include NBA Jam, Not Available on Marketplace or PSN (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on NBA Elite 11 to Include NBA Jam, Not Available on Marketplace or PSN (360, PS3) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-03-2010, 06:46 PM   #129
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA Elite 11 to Include NBA Jam, Not Available on Marketplace or PSN (360, PS3)

If it eventually comes out as a download on the PSN network I may get it.
Old 08-03-2010, 07:25 PM   #130
Banned

OVR: 16
Re: NBA Elite 11 to Include NBA Jam, Not Available on Marketplace or PSN (360, PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live_4real
My opinion has 0 relevance, all I am saying is to protect Elite credibility, and yourself for having sensible people destroying you, when you are not able to present something you promised, because today it is a simple news/blog, but between 06 to 09, promises about the game were made, and we all know what the community thinks about them.... (this is your main target)

You canīt make promises about blogs on specific dates, WHY??? Because the release date of those blogs donīt depend on you

The team is busy working on the game, you said it, rEAnimator said it, we believe that since the 1st post of yīall, this is one of the reasons to not show unfinished news about features of the game, there is no rush to put out information, every time I read things you said, I almost feel like you have to have something for us, you donīt.

I understand that your work is hard, but you canīt say that selling Elite with Jam is the BIG NEWS about Elite, it is not, it has 0 influence on Elites value as a game

You mentioned some sites, it doesnīt need to be BIG news to be on those sites and you know that...

What Elite has to do it to regain the confidence of the consumer, and it will only be done if the devs keep working as they are, and the communication between them (you) and me (us/consumer) is as true as possible.

Believe me, I am not disapointed, not today, not when I saw the blog, I am as hyped as possible, I will keep myself informed, no matter when the information comes out, what you have to understand is that people like me, are the minority, people want emidiate pleasure, and if you promise big news about THE game, you canīt say that giving the opurtunity to have THE game plus a nice FUN game is BIG, because the majority of the basketball people, are still looking at this game with doubts about itīs true value, so what you have to do, is to sell the game with TRUE information prooving itīs improvement, even if those news come 1 day before the demo

Once again, nothing against you, I am not disappointed, but I truly believe that this franchise is back, but I still believe that I am the minority, and promising information, when that information doesnīt depend on you, it is risky, and we all know, that to lose credibility you only need 1 error, and I donīt want that to happen to you, and most importantly the Live/Elite franchise (again)

(I am not trying to teach you how to do your job, I hope you understand were I come from)

PeAcE
NBA Jam bundled - is MASSIVE, GIGANTIC, ENORMOUS....news

NBA Jam was one of the funnest arcade sports game experiences of the last century. To see it making a come back, in a ridiculously cool fashion is one thing, TO GET IT FREE IS MIND BOGGLING.

Cool down, chill out and don't call out the messenger, he's just doing his job and in the best way he sees fit.

I am ecstatic about this news, two NBA games for the price of 1!!!

And they're going to be amazing NBA games

Of the likes...never witnessed before!!

This is the first year I own 3 NBA games. Anyone else?
Old 08-03-2010, 09:26 PM   #131
rev
Rookie

OVR: 2
Im sorry, but EA never releases anything with out a catch. Im sure they will offer Jam in marketplace and psn a couple months after Elite is released. I'll just go rent this at blockbuster and get the code. Same thing i done with NCAA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2010, 09:42 PM   #132
MVP

brahmagoul's Arena

OVR: 12

Extremely nice move by EA. It reminds me of the year Visual Concepts released its NBA and NFL games for, what, $20? I think that did a lot to pull gamers from EA. Could this be on that scale?
Old 08-03-2010, 09:49 PM   #133
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11

How big is this NBA Jam file? I need to know since my 80 gig ps3 has a lot more available space than my 20 gig 360
Old 08-03-2010, 09:52 PM   #134
Pro

NoTiCe_O's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmagoul
Extremely nice move by EA. It reminds me of the year Visual Concepts released its NBA and NFL games for, what, $20? I think that did a lot to pull gamers from EA. Could this be on that scale?
True, that was a good move and that was the only reason I got NFL 2k, I convinced my mom to get it cause it was only 20 dollars lol. It ended up being a great purchase.

I think this could be on that scale because I don't think any casual gamers are expecting much from EA basketball this year, so hopefully this game is good enough to change minds, mine included. Can't wait for the demo
Old 08-03-2010, 10:16 PM   #135
Rookie

OVR: 5
To me this means that the game will be sub-par and the excuse for buying it will be ...It came with a code to download NBA Jam. From a sales / marketing standpoint it makes sense , from a development / progresssion / basketball SIM its a huge huge sign/clue. Whoever types Peace at the end of their piece better be wearing a cross colors hoddie & backwards overalls with one strap down..... please.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2010, 10:35 PM   #136
Rookie

OVR: 22
NBA jam was a day one purchase for me on wii, but as an owner of the ps3....this complicates my purchase. With that said, at the same time i was looking to purchase 2k11 simply because of Jordan. I might just take a wait and see approach to jam and buy 2k11.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »