Home

NBA Elite 11 to Include NBA Jam, Not Available on Marketplace or PSN (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on NBA Elite 11 to Include NBA Jam, Not Available on Marketplace or PSN (360, PS3) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-03-2010, 09:01 AM   #25
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: NBA Elite 11 to Include NBA Jam, Not Available on Marketplace or PSN (360, PS3)

I agree with kbomb1upc, I had planned to buy Jam but now I will pass. Although I'll bet about 2 months after Elite has been out we'll all see EA release a big promotion about how they've decided that due to "popular demand" they are bringing NBA Jam to PSN and Xbox Marketplace. You wait and see!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2010, 09:06 AM   #26
MVP

OVR: 30
Thanks, EA. As of right now, Elite 11 is of high interest to me for purchase even though Jam wasn't much of an interest, at all, unless there was going to be a demo and that's all I would have cared to play. I'll take this freebie with my Elite 11..
Old 08-03-2010, 09:09 AM   #27
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: NBA Elite 11 to Include NBA Jam, Not Available on Marketplace or PSN (360, PS3)

2 arcade games for $60.00?... Absolutely brilliant.
I loved nba jam back in the day so i will be buying elite for sure.
Old 08-03-2010, 09:14 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 16
I'm sorry but I don't see it as a great move. You usually get what you pay for. I'm willing to bet that neither game is worth $60 buck. Especially NBA jam.

What happened to EA's street basketball game. It was better than NBA jam ever was and was the best basketball game EA has released in 11 years.
Old 08-03-2010, 09:30 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 14
I am hype for Elite and now I get to play NBA Jam too?!?! Thats great! I remember playing the old games when I was a kid.
Old 08-03-2010, 09:34 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRome
I'm sorry but I don't see it as a great move. You usually get what you pay for. I'm willing to bet that neither game is worth $60 buck. Especially NBA jam.

What happened to EA's street basketball game. It was better than NBA jam ever was and was the best basketball game EA has released in 11 years.
Wat?LOL........

Not even gonna respond to your ridiculous ELITE comment but Nba Jam was never gonna be released for $60 on the psn/xbla. Also you do realize this is the exact same game that will be full price on the wii right? This is clearly a marketing move to help combat MJ and I like it albeit it does seem a little extreme.....
Old 08-03-2010, 09:36 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Man
2 arcade games for $60.00?... Absolutely brilliant.
I loved nba jam back in the day so i will be buying elite for sure.
3/10

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2010, 09:44 AM   #32
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

I've always hated NBA Jam with a passion, so this does nothing for me, but its a smart play.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »