Home

MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only)

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-13-2010, 12:13 AM   #537
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
Here is another file very similar to the opening day file with adjusted minor league rotations to reflect actual starters in the rotation. However I updated Shealy of the Red Sox and Murphy of the Marlins with SCEA's live roster update (CAPS)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tw7b05

This is what Im using and now getting started
I've decided to use the file uploaded here by HustlingOwl a couple pages back.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/onjrhl ( Is this the same file as above?)

If I followed this thread closely enough this one can be traced directly back
to Knight, with strut24, Jasnake, and HustlingOwl. I believe this to be the most accurate and final version of 4.1.

The link above is to the HustlingOwl 4.1 Opening Day 30 Team control Franchise file. I started a Yankees Franchise last night and the first 3 games made a believer out of me. I play on All-Star and last night's games were the best games I've had yet with MLB 10. I played Yankees v Red Sox opening series and took 2 out of 3 with all 3 games being decided by 1 or 2 runs.The game I lost was the first one. CC throwing a 1 hit shutout into the 8th inning. I had only scored 1 run on a Swisher home run. I should have left CC in but I brought in Joba to get the final out of the 8th and he promptly gave up a single on his first pitch. Franco pinch hit with Ortiz who planted Jaba's second pitch DEEEEEEEP to right and Paplebon saved this one. He blew the next two games in the 9th for one and 14th inning for the other.

a Blast!

Bob

hmmmm... looks like two dif. HowlingOwl files. Going to try this one out later.
Old 07-13-2010, 12:20 AM   #538
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Here is another file very similar to the opening day file with adjusted minor league rotations to reflect actual starters in the rotation. However I updated Shealy of the Red Sox and Murphy of the Marlins with SCEA's live roster update (CAPS)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tw7b05

This is what Im using and now getting started
Reading your post again, are you saying the only difference between this one the the last one you uploaded are the 2 SCEA CAPS?

bob
Old 07-13-2010, 12:22 AM   #539
Rookie

eamuscatuli15's Arena

OVR: 7

Playing a franchise with the hustlinOwl v4.1 franchise file...just wondering what people are using for slider sets with these new franchise files and finalized updated rosters?

i'm currently and have been using for quite a while the CoreyHartsdaughter sliders...but i also play on classic pitching so i've made adjustments after reading numerous threads and posts on classic pitching sliders! but one thing i've noticed in simming some seasons and half seasons is some awful high stats for hitters...do sliders play much into simming games???

anyways hope that this post is accepted in this thread...just looking for what all you guys are playing for slider sets on these latest roster releases...
Old 07-13-2010, 12:35 AM   #540
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope4bob
Reading your post again, are you saying the only difference between this one the the last one you uploaded are the 2 SCEA CAPS?

bob
Correct, 2nd they resemble real life
Old 07-13-2010, 12:36 AM   #541
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eamuscatuli15
Playing a franchise with the hustlinOwl v4.1 franchise file...just wondering what people are using for slider sets with these new franchise files and finalized updated rosters?

i'm currently and have been using for quite a while the CoreyHartsdaughter sliders...but i also play on classic pitching so i've made adjustments after reading numerous threads and posts on classic pitching sliders! but one thing i've noticed in simming some seasons and half seasons is some awful high stats for hitters...do sliders play much into simming games???

anyways hope that this post is accepted in this thread...just looking for what all you guys are playing for slider sets on these latest roster releases...
while waiting for 4.1 I started a franchise with 4.0 and used Psycho's sliders. Started the season 0-7, so now Im going to lower the skill set to veteran and using Titus's sliders
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2010, 12:45 AM   #542
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
while waiting for 4.1 I started a franchise with 4.0 and used Psycho's sliders. Started the season 0-7, so now Im going to lower the skill set to veteran and using Titus's sliders
Are Titus' the ones you included with this latest franchise file you released? Didn't remember you adjusting sliders in the other franchise files you released. Thanks!
Old 07-13-2010, 12:51 AM   #543
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntdgg711
Are Titus' the ones you included with this latest franchise file you released? Didn't remember you adjusting sliders in the other franchise files you released. Thanks!
Sliders have not been touched.
Old 07-13-2010, 01:02 AM   #544
Rookie

OVR: 3

So with 4.1 there is no need of special stamina values in the sliders ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »