Home

MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only)

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-06-2010, 02:21 AM   #361
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

OVR: 7
re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only)

are yall listening to the mods at all.yall gonna get this thread close for asking the same questions.v1 v2 v3 v4 they all are OPENING DAY ROSTERS AGAIN OPENING DAY ROSTERS.hey mods please dont let these folks get this thread close.ban these folks.i come in this thread everyday.thanks for the hard work guys.

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2010, 09:01 AM   #362
Knows what evil lurks...

JaSnake16's Arena

OVR: 9

OK TD finished up his end late last night. Ill start my part tonight. IT WILL NOT BE DONE TONIGHT! Chances are itll be all wrapped up neatly by the weekend.

Another year, and here we go again.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:11 AM   #363
Rookie

Dienerbird55's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJays17
ok so when i download v4 ruiz is still on the jays team and i was just wondering where wise and green are????

When you download these rosters: if you are referring to Randy Ruiz, yes he is still on Toronto. Wise is on the Phillies AAA team and Nick Green is on the Dodgers AAA team. You can make those moves before you start a franchise yourself if you wish.
Old 07-06-2010, 12:20 PM   #364
Rookie

boblight24's Arena

OVR: 4

I hate to sound like a newbie, but I just got a PS3 and I have no clue how to download this roster and make it playable. Can someone explain to me step-by-step how to do so, thanks!
Old 07-06-2010, 01:13 PM   #365
Knows what evil lurks...

JaSnake16's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by boblight24
I hate to sound like a newbie, but I just got a PS3 and I have no clue how to download this roster and make it playable. Can someone explain to me step-by-step how to do so, thanks!
If you just want the rosters, log into online in game, go to the roster vault, you can sort by positive votes and youll find all of the OSFM versions on the first page. If v4 is what you want then it is under OSFMv.4rerated.

Strut if you get a chance today can you send me that file. Aiming for 4.1 release tonight if everything falls into place. That will include all of v4, stamina reedited, all of struts updates, the missing players from v2 (Mike Lamb, etc. Whether or not they will be full CAPS or just renames will be based on whether or not I get the info I need), small touchups to certain AAA players that were up this year and some fielding changes(no game breakers believe me). If it doesnt happen (and I will know fairly shortly) I can almost say tommorrow with certainty.

I know Im just painting a gigantic bullseye on my back for saying this one but there will be a 4.2 which will be released WHEN ITS READY that will include all up to date transactions from the minors up to the majors including minors as the only changes, no rating changes or anything like that. I am not doing DL players in AAA or anything like that. An example would be say Connor Jackson, he is now on Oakland and presently on the DL (shocker), in the set he will be the starting LFer batting 3rd. I am workin on this on my own so as soon as 4.1 is up Im already making the transactions for 4.2. I was gonna release these simultaneously but........

Ok verified with TD, I get his end today.

Another year, and here we go again.

Last edited by JaSnake16; 07-06-2010 at 03:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2010, 01:50 PM   #366
Rookie

boblight24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSnake16
If you just want the rosters, log into online in game, go to the roster vault, you can sort by positive votes and youll find all of the OSFM versions on the first page. If v4 is what you want then it is under OSFMv.4rerated.

I want the whole thing, the full minors and the faces, so I would need to get OSFMv.4, correct?
Old 07-06-2010, 02:35 PM   #367
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by boblight24
I want the whole thing, the full minors and the faces, so I would need to get OSFMv.4, correct?

yes you are right.welcome to The Show

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks
Old 07-06-2010, 03:46 PM   #368
Rookie

boblight24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by grgmths1433
yes you are right.welcome to The Show
Thank you!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »