Home

MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only)

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-04-2010, 02:51 AM   #329
Tim Tebow has landed!

T3B0W's Arena

OVR: 22
re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only)

Appologies in advance, I am a "casual" fan of baseball - I just don't have the time to dedicate spare time to it given the other sports I am knee deep in. BUT, I do watch what I can, read what I can etc.

Anyway, why is Stephen Strasburg (WSH) listed in AA in this update?
Old 07-04-2010, 03:00 AM   #330
Rookie

gubunko's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3B0W
Appologies in advance, I am a "casual" fan of baseball - I just don't have the time to dedicate spare time to it given the other sports I am knee deep in. BUT, I do watch what I can, read what I can etc.

Anyway, why is Stephen Strasburg (WSH) listed in AA in this update?
T3B0W, the rosters are Opening Day rosters, so everyone is on the team they were on when the season started. Strasburg was in AA in April, so he's in AA in this roster set. There is at least one roster out there based on these that have updated transactions that will have him on the MLB roster, if you don't want to just do that yourself after you download.
Old 07-04-2010, 03:07 AM   #331
Tim Tebow has landed!

T3B0W's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gubunko
T3B0W, the rosters are Opening Day rosters, so everyone is on the team they were on when the season started. Strasburg was in AA in April, so he's in AA in this roster set. There is at least one roster out there based on these that have updated transactions that will have him on the MLB roster, if you don't want to just do that yourself after you download.
Thanks mate, I appreciate it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2010, 03:07 AM   #332
Tim Tebow has landed!

T3B0W's Arena

p.s. That updated roster based on this base set is on OS?
Old 07-04-2010, 03:31 AM   #333
Rookie

H8ff0000's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3B0W
p.s. That updated roster based on this base set is on OS?
No, it's downloadable through SportsConnect (in the game). AFAIK it's not an 'official' roster, and I haven't personally tried it.
Old 07-04-2010, 08:16 AM   #334
Pr*

Hogfan2502's Arena

OVR: 10

Is there a spreadsheet or anything with the SCEA players and what ratings were changed for them? I have a STL Franchise going using V.2 and i dont want to have to start over, but i do want to change the ratings on the SCEA players that were changed. Thanks
Old 07-04-2010, 09:26 AM   #335
Rookie

OVR: 1

Just to let all the users here know, I've released a version of the V4 rosters with all transactions made up to July 3rd on mlbdepthcharts.com. They are named
OSFM V4 UPDATE slaxative
in the roster vault.
They include 25 man rosters(to avoid screwing up the lineups after spring training) Updated Pitching rotations and lineups as well. All players on the DL can be found off the 40 man rosters.
I dont mean to hijack the thread, I just want to let everyone else know what was done, in case they didnt see the forums. I've been very pleased with these thus far. No, they do not have stamina edits. Thanks a lot Knight and everyone else for the great OSFM rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2010, 03:12 PM   #336
Pro

ferriscj24's Arena

OVR: 12

And as far as the Official Release of Version 4.1...?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »