Home

MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-26-2010, 06:04 AM   #553
Pro

ThirdDegree5803's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

alright guys played the first exhibition w/ v4...i really don't see some of the complaints w/ starter's stamina...the problem all along is the relievers and how they are used...anyways everything played beautifully in summary...used a couple starters in the match-up that differ in stamina as well out of curiosity...

CIN 6 10 1
BOS 5 7 0

L, Beckett 5 in, 88 pitches, 8 hits, 5 r, 5 er, 2 bb, 7 k
W, Volquez 7 in, 101 pitches, 6 hits, 5 r, 4 er, 1 bb, 8 k

gomes 2-4, HR, 3 RBI
phillips 2-4, 2B, BB, RBI

youkilis 3-4, RBI
ortiz 1-3, HR, BB, 2 RBI

bed time lol

Last edited by ThirdDegree5803; 06-26-2010 at 06:22 AM.
Old 06-28-2010, 12:50 PM   #554
Pro

jtott's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSnake16
To my knowledge this is it (well 4.1 is but if you like v3 than v4 is it for u LOL). Knight sometimes surprises, last year he did an end of season set after the trade deadline which included the transactions and major draft picks. It is not known (nor likely IMO) that he has the itch to tackle that again.
Sorry... I meant that I was currently using V2. Now..... I have yet to download V3 or V4... Is it worth it since I'm currently using V2 or should I wait till this V4.1 ? I read somewhere that another Version.. I'm assuming V4.1 , will be out sometime in the middle of July with a more current roster(not opening day) with V4 edits. Should I wait for that one.. or not worry about it at all?
Old 06-29-2010, 12:04 AM   #555
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey guys, I'm kinda new around here. Was just wondering if there's anywhere I could download the updated rosters on to a zip drive? I can't connect to the internet on my PS3 at the moment so I need to know if someone has posted them for download? Thanks for any help!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2010, 03:21 PM   #556
Pro

ferriscj24's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBow305
Hey guys, I'm kinda new around here. Was just wondering if there's anywhere I could download the updated rosters on to a zip drive? I can't connect to the internet on my PS3 at the moment so I need to know if someone has posted them for download? Thanks for any help!
Try reading every single thread in every single forum where that question has been asked every single day, every single week, every single month since this game came out.

Hint: Try the sticky's.
Old 06-30-2010, 03:59 PM   #557
Pr*

Joey's Arena

OVR: 15

I'm sure that the other poster was a lot of help to you , but one place you can find a file to DL is the first page of this thread. There is a franchise file there that you can use. I'm sure someone posted just the roster file somewhere as well, but I'm not sure where it is at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBow305

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »