Home

MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only)

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-26-2010, 10:51 PM   #129
Rookie

Phillies2010's Arena

OVR: 11
re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdDegree5803
guys i uploaded the set w/ a couple fixes....those i mentioned above/maybe a page back (Castro/Vargas/etc.) and you'll see i messed w/ the closers a little...i lowered the majority of closers' durability (ended up leaving stamina alone) and switched a couple relievers here and there to CL that either are A. possibly being groomed as a closer or started closing due to injury & B. have closed some games this season

its under v4 minorfixes on the vault for anyone interested...could anyone key me in on the missing players on the set? i know mike lamb apparently is? is he a free agent on the set? im guessing he's either back on fla or somewhere else...

if hustlinowl doesn't do his franchise file i might get this underway soon i just don't know if its tonight or tomorrow i'll let you guys know...
Is there anyway somepne could upload these minor fixes to here so I can download them? That would be great
Old 06-26-2010, 11:17 PM   #130
Rookie

OVR: 6

So Bahnzo's RosterTool is up and running again. Are these the stamina ratings you guys will be using for v4.1? The ones calculated by his roster tool?

Old 06-26-2010, 11:28 PM   #131
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean3790
It is solely stamina related. I am mainly testing by playing games and throwing pitches with my starter until he is completely depleted on energy. If Price is AVERAGING 106 per game, and he can't reach 92 without draining all of his energy, AND the starter stamina is at 6, how can RAZR say these are realistic? So every time Price has pitched he has been running on absolute empty for at least 15 pitches? That's a whole inning worth of pitches with ABSOLUTELY 0 ENERGY. That's insane.

RAZR said these weren't for simmed stats and that he didn't care about producing unrealistic sim stats. Now, they are producing unrealistic played game stats. He could at least admit this and try to help out. I really appreciate all the work you guys put in and love to use these rosters, but this issue is killing it for me now.
I'm sorry Dean, but you are not entitled to an exclusive set of the FM rosters catered to your own desires and preferences. You have mentioned how some of the designers/makers of the FM rosters have screwed things up/have been unfair and then accused them of lying about the results of such roster.....you have been rude and WAY OUT OF LINE. Even if your premises have been accurate (I mostly disagree) you have communicated your observations in a very poor way. If you are as un-satisfied with the results of the FM rosters as you've stated thus far, I think you ought to spend some time creating your own rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2010, 11:40 PM   #132
Rookie

OVR: 6

It's a done deal. I'm over it. I was just pointing out that Price needed fixing.

Old 06-26-2010, 11:47 PM   #133
Banned

OVR: 3

Well said, a little more diplomacy, please!

-Scott Strickland of the Marlins was one of the players missing, too, he closed some games for their 3A team before being called up (he's a mlb vet).
-Mike Lamb 1b/3b from the same team (also a vet)
-Brian Sweeney (back from playing well in Japan, a 2.51 ERA in 3A Tacoma before being called up) from Mariners
-Angel Sanchez from Red Sox/Pawtucket

for CAP I believe Lamb and Sanchez are on the latest SCEA update.
Old 06-27-2010, 12:05 AM   #134
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by miles999
Well said, a little more diplomacy, please!

-Scott Strickland of the Marlins was one of the players missing, too, he closed some games for their 3A team before being called up (he's a mlb vet).
-Mike Lamb 1b/3b from the same team (also a vet)
-Brian Sweeney (back from playing well in Japan, a 2.51 ERA in 3A Tacoma before being called up) from Mariners
-Angel Sanchez from Red Sox/Pawtucket

for CAP I believe Lamb and Sanchez are on the latest SCEA update.
and who are you willing to drop to make these happen?
Old 06-27-2010, 12:07 AM   #135
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

OVR: 7

hey hustlinowl how is that franchise file coming along bruh.just curious

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2010, 12:12 AM   #136
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

slowly busy weekend with family in town and tomorrow heading to Great America.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »