Home

MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only)

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-26-2010, 07:54 PM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 1
re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
Durability is the one affecting the closer saves thing.

Can you let me know who's players stamina your going to alter? The point of switching to bahnzo's is to alter things like that not v4. I'm cool with the price edit but just let me know.
What about the mets hisanori takahashi rp/sp his stamina is a 35 its be higher razor,ja snake or third any suggestion.
Old 06-26-2010, 08:01 PM   #114
Pro

ThirdDegree5803's Arena

OVR: 8

i tinkered around and lowered each closer respectively a little and will see what the results do...
Old 06-26-2010, 08:02 PM   #115
Pro

ThirdDegree5803's Arena

64 or 65 sir...whatever direction you'd like w/ him...its hard to assign that stuff w/ such short time in the bigs but that's what the formula gave me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2010, 08:22 PM   #116
Rookie

soonermagic75's Arena

OVR: 9

TD keep us updated and yes if you make changes i'd like for you to post on sportsconnect........
Old 06-26-2010, 08:50 PM   #117
Pro

ThirdDegree5803's Arena

still cannot figure out why soooo many closers get over 40 saves...i even messed w/ the durability numbers...ugh...i might be close to something but we'll see...im gonna take a break and then upload something later possibly...i'll try and let ya know...7 closers in the nl and 10 in the al...there were 5 over 40 all last year....
Old 06-26-2010, 09:04 PM   #118
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdDegree5803
still cannot figure out why soooo many closers get over 40 saves...i even messed w/ the durability numbers...ugh...i might be close to something but we'll see...im gonna take a break and then upload something later possibly...i'll try and let ya know...7 closers in the nl and 10 in the al...there were 5 over 40 all last year....
Thirddegree i was looking at the redsox roster rp/sp michael bowden stamina is a 5 would you have a better rating.
Old 06-26-2010, 09:20 PM   #119
Pro

ThirdDegree5803's Arena

guys i uploaded the set w/ a couple fixes....those i mentioned above/maybe a page back (Castro/Vargas/etc.) and you'll see i messed w/ the closers a little...i lowered the majority of closers' durability (ended up leaving stamina alone) and switched a couple relievers here and there to CL that either are A. possibly being groomed as a closer or started closing due to injury & B. have closed some games this season

its under v4 minorfixes on the vault for anyone interested...could anyone key me in on the missing players on the set? i know mike lamb apparently is? is he a free agent on the set? im guessing he's either back on fla or somewhere else...

if hustlinowl doesn't do his franchise file i might get this underway soon i just don't know if its tonight or tomorrow i'll let you guys know...
Old 06-26-2010, 09:29 PM   #120
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdDegree5803
guys i uploaded the set w/ a couple fixes....those i mentioned above/maybe a page back (Castro/Vargas/etc.) and you'll see i messed w/ the closers a little...i lowered the majority of closers' durability (ended up leaving stamina alone) and switched a couple relievers here and there to CL that either are A. possibly being groomed as a closer or started closing due to injury & B. have closed some games this season

its under v4 minorfixes on the vault for anyone interested...could anyone key me in on the missing players on the set? i know mike lamb apparently is? is he a free agent on the set? im guessing he's either back on fla or somewhere else...

if hustlinowl doesn't do his franchise file i might get this underway soon i just don't know if its tonight or tomorrow i'll let you guys know...
nationals
C Carlos Maldonado
Mariners
RHP Brian Sweeney

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »