Home

MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-25-2010, 10:38 PM   #489
Pro

ferriscj24's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

How is being better at the game make it so that I can throw more than 70 pitches without my Starter's energy being completely depleted? What sliders are you using for V.3? I am using Psychobulk's...but I guess more specifically, what do you set your Starter Stamina and Reliever Stamina at?

As I stated earlier, I am also having a huge problem, where any of my pitchers turn in the rotation comes back around, and they still aren't rested. So the next game I cant throw more than 40-50 pitches and have to pull them out because they were completely rested from the last grueling marathon performance of 65-70 pitches in 4 or 5 innings.
Old 06-25-2010, 10:39 PM   #490
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

I use Razrs slider suggestions, and I don't do full power for starters, just into the yellow.
Old 06-25-2010, 10:42 PM   #491
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8

I dont like playing with sliders. So I have a feeling the V4 rosters aren't going to be for me because of the stamina issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2010, 10:52 PM   #492
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
I use Razrs slider suggestions, and I don't do full power for starters, just into the yellow.
So I'm not the only one... For some reason I never use full power unless I'm looking for a strikeout. Using that method you can get to 100 pitches w/o much of a problem. I've my bullpen is tired and can stretch it it 120 but I try not to go above 110.

Trying to manage stamina adds another layer of depth to the game. I liken using full power on a pitch to a guy calling a hail mary 4 times in a row in madden... Yes it's exciting but it's mindless and doesn't take the finesse that running a gameplan takes.

STANCE GUIDE
http://bit.ly/HtkpmT
MOTION GUIDE
http://bit.ly/IqkdGh
Old 06-25-2010, 10:56 PM   #493
CHF
Rookie

CHF's Arena

OVR: 3

I am currently playing with razr's edits and having no trouble going over 100 pitches on default all-star settings. I only go full power if I'm willing to sacrifice control for power on two or three pitches per game.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:04 PM   #494
Pro

ferriscj24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
I never go into the red but maybe once or twice in the late innings with a Setup man or Closer. I know that is usually everyones first assumption, but there are many times where I don't even go into the yellow and just pitch to contact.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:10 PM   #495
Pro

ferriscj24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRunAndShoot
So I'm not the only one... For some reason I never use full power unless I'm looking for a strikeout. Using that method you can get to 100 pitches w/o much of a problem. I've my bullpen is tired and can stretch it it 120 but I try not to go above 110.

Trying to manage stamina adds another layer of depth to the game. I liken using full power on a pitch to a guy calling a hail mary 4 times in a row in madden... Yes it's exciting but it's mindless and doesn't take the finesse that running a gameplan takes.

Are you having any problems with your starters not being completely rested the next time around in the rotation at all?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2010, 11:15 PM   #496
MVP

ltw0303cavs's Arena

OVR: 10

i dont know i threw a no hitter with Strasburg with the pitch edits so i think people are going a little overboard with the stamina edits.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »