Home

MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-24-2010, 05:44 PM   #433
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcabc
i would love to see your edits... drop in w/ 4.1

release 4.0 first, and while 4.1 is being worked on with what 4.1 is supposed to get (pitcher stamina corrections) people may give feedback about various things after playtesting 4.0...

whomever is kind enough to append 4.0 after release, can also have this time to add fixes into the 4.1 release.
to me it doesn't seem like the stamina is a real problem. i rarely use full effort on a pitch and i've been using the stamina edits since mlb 08. v4 is the version that will give me the best gameplay experience so thats the version i'm using. franchise is screwed up anyways so what does some inflated stats really make franchise that much worse?

if they'd hold off on 4.1 for me to put my edits in that'd be fine but i doubt they want to hold up the process by as much as another week.

its getting hard b/c i keep planning for the rosters to drop every night so i push back schoolwork, and stuff at my job. so it could be even longer b/c i have almost a weeks worth of crap to do.

STANCE GUIDE
http://bit.ly/HtkpmT
MOTION GUIDE
http://bit.ly/IqkdGh
Old 06-24-2010, 05:47 PM   #434
MVP

Quote:
and lastly..............

4.1 should get a re-edit of pitcher (starting only I believe) stamina ratings to stop starters from tiring out completely after like 80 pitches. last yrs rosters the staminas were also edited (they needed to be as right out of box, the starters could pitch over 100 pitches and still have something like half? their energy bar) and after editing they were very realistic after 100 pitches. this yr, on v3 the tweak didnt seem spot on to those of us pointing it out the past week, so v4.1 will revisit this attribute.
Are u using full power on ur pitches? I rarely do and I've never had that problem. I can get up to 110 pitches without it being much of a problem.

STANCE GUIDE
MOTION GUIDE
Old 06-24-2010, 05:57 PM   #435
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRunAndShoot
Are u using full power on ur pitches? I rarely do and I've never had that problem. I can get up to 110 pitches without it being much of a problem.
absolutely not.

i use classic pitching and just press the x. which team do you use, what pitchers do you use? it's not too low for every starter out there but it's unneccesarily low for too many of the starters, as others have posted as well.

i've tested w/ andy pettitte again and again, guy who we know in real life can do 110 pitches and still throw 90mph on hit heater. the only thing i didnt test is set up a 2 human player game, and just throw 90 pitches down the barrel and check the energy bar, or have the cpu control Andy.

Last edited by abcabc; 06-24-2010 at 07:57 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2010, 05:58 PM   #436
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Here's what Jasnake once said in April that he will add to this yrs' Knight's rosters:
last yr, if i recall he only edited batters.. this yr i think he's editing both batters and pitchers so the set is balanced

(...)
Thank you for answering my question this way. This makes it clear for me that I'll be using V4 and if the staminas really bother me I just boost the stamina a notch myself. No problemo!

(kind of funny btw that Hill and Ortiz are mentioned in the post, b/c Ortiz is doing better than expected (since may) and Hill is ok on the power side but struggles to get above the Mendoza-line)

Be sure to check out my Padres franchise daily!
Old 06-24-2010, 06:10 PM   #437
MVP

Quote:
absolutely not.

i use classic pitching and just press the x. which team do you use, what pitchers do you use? it's not too low for every starter out there but it's unneccesarily low for too many of the starters, as others have posted as well.

i've tested w/ andy pettitte again and again, guy who we know in real life can do 110 pitches and still through 90. the only thing i didnt test is set up a 2 human player game, and just throw 90 pitches down the barrel and check the energy bar, or have the cpu control Andy.
I use the meter and have used Felix, Lee, Snell, and Fister. Without a problem.

Could the problem be using classic pitching?

STANCE GUIDE
MOTION GUIDE
Old 06-24-2010, 07:56 PM   #438
MVP

OVR: 13

hey JaSnake, check your PMs
Old 06-24-2010, 09:32 PM   #439
Knows what evil lurks...

JaSnake16's Arena

OVR: 9

OK Update: TD is finishing. He will probably be finished tonight late. He told me that he is very pleased with the results after ALOT of simming. The roster will be coming back to me afterwards for a minor look over and the defensive checks. I will not be able to do this until tommorrow afternoon, it should only take me an hour or two so tommorrow night looks 99% like it.

As far as 4.1, Strut has some updates that in an effort to get out V4 I will include in 4.1. Im gonna see how long TD needs on the stamina if he doesnt update you all first. I honestly do not think that its gonna take that long as the real hard part is done.

After that, Ill be happily playing this game.

Another year, and here we go again.
Old 06-24-2010, 09:36 PM   #440
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSnake16
OK Update: TD is finishing. He will probably be finished tonight late. He told me that he is very pleased with the results after ALOT of simming. The roster will be coming back to me afterwards for a minor look over and the defensive checks. I will not be able to do this until tommorrow afternoon, it should only take me an hour or two so tommorrow night looks 99% like it.

As far as 4.1, Strut has some updates that in an effort to get out V4 I will include in 4.1. Im gonna see how long TD needs on the stamina if he doesnt update you all first. I honestly do not think that its gonna take that long as the real hard part is done.

After that, Ill be happily playing this game.
Thanks Ja! please make sure the new thread explains what exactly v4 is (in comparison to v4.1). There seems to be a lot of confusion. Also, please talk to HustlinOwl so we can release the FRANCHISE file at the same time as v4 and v4.1

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »