Home

MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-22-2010, 11:15 PM   #329
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pope300hitter05
I'll probably just PM them to you once I turn my PS3 on if that's ok. I'm not sure how my hitting sliders would go for everyone since I only use X (no power button or L-analog stick). They're pretty challenging sliders, but they've been realistic for me.
Wow... That was a fast response and a PM is cool by me. I use the power/contact buttons for hitting. I just want good pitching results and it sounds like you have it down. I want a challenging game, but at the same time I want realism you know. Thanks
fatjoejr2001
Old 06-22-2010, 11:30 PM   #330
MVP

OVR: 13

JaSnake these are still going to HustlinOwl for him to make the franchise file for us as well right? I did a few stances/motions last night if you want my updates
Old 06-23-2010, 12:13 AM   #331
Rookie

OVR: 2

I CAN"t W8, thanks for all the work you guys have done :a ppl: (as you can see im quite enthusiastic ). Well v4 is coming 2nite, i really wana try it out (PLZZZZZZZZ.. HEHE )
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2010, 12:48 AM   #332
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8

Almost 10pm west coast time, I doubt v4 is out tonight. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow. But frankly, I just hope these guys take their time and get everything just right. I don't want it rushed out until its ready.

Thanks for everyones hard work.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:57 AM   #333
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'm a littbit confused with all the versions :

- V4
- V4.1 with stamina edits
- V4 with cosmetic edits
- V4 file for 30-team control franchise

In the end, which version should I download cause if everyone starts to make their own, it will be a mess !
Old 06-23-2010, 09:36 AM   #334
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchDavid
I'm a littbit confused with all the versions :

- V4
- V4.1 with stamina edits
- V4 with cosmetic edits
- V4 file for 30-team control franchise

In the end, which version should I download cause if everyone starts to make their own, it will be a mess !
and your forgot V4PostTrainingCamp Roster ;-)

It's a free world, everybody can do what they want for sure. But maybe when posting to the vault, just pay attention to give it a meaningful name and a clear description (maybe with the seed roster). That would be great I think !!!

I just stay away from those rosters like : AAAAAv1 : reds+pirates+boosted pitchers on my favorite team + whatever my 8 yo son did with it when I was at work

What I would like to see next year in the Vault is a new column with the Username of the poster.
Old 06-23-2010, 09:44 AM   #335
Rookie

OVR: 3

I just thought it'd be nice if people would synchronize their efforts to make a V4 with stamina edits, cosmetic edits, and then make a file post training camp (which I did'nt forget, I named it 30-team control franchise file)...

I was really excited about V4, but now I'm annoyed by all the comments I read about stamina making weird results, cause even though I don't sim games, CPU controlled games will be affected by those stats and make it for unrealistic league stats if my understanding is correct.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2010, 10:39 AM   #336
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchDavid
I just thought it'd be nice if people would synchronize their efforts to make a V4 with stamina edits, cosmetic edits, and then make a file post training camp (which I did'nt forget, I named it 30-team control franchise file)...

I was really excited about V4, but now I'm annoyed by all the comments I read about stamina making weird results, cause even though I don't sim games, CPU controlled games will be affected by those stats and make it for unrealistic league stats if my understanding is correct.
I understand your point. I'm sure we'll have more details after roster release on what I've been changed. Maybe changes are not that drastic.

Mark

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »