Home

MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-22-2010, 09:58 PM   #321
Rookie

zman2392's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSnake16
Sorry guys it's not yet. TD is still working on it as he stated before. When it's up, everyone will know.
Don't mean to bug but is tonight still a possibility?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2010, 10:11 PM   #322
Rookie

Who_Dey_91's Arena

OVR: 2

k i've asked this once before earlier, but since it's closer to release i'm hoping somebody will actually answer this. Is v.4 going to have the 2014 having too many "A" potential players?? I only know that v1 had the issue and i'm not sure about v2 or 3, so I was wondering if v4 will have it. A couple people before me have asked as well, but with no answers. ty to whoever hopefully answers this for me.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:16 PM   #323
N.W.O. - NO WR OPEN

Checmate101's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who_Dey_91
No they're just opening day rosters.

oh alright, well I have alot of work to do when I get these. puttings guys that are up and down, trades and all that..Good thing for me I like doing all of that.
Uconn Huskies
Miami Hurricanes
Old 06-22-2010, 10:31 PM   #324
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who_Dey_91
k i've asked this once before earlier, but since it's closer to release i'm hoping somebody will actually answer this. Is v.4 going to have the 2014 having too many "A" potential players?? I only know that v1 had the issue and i'm not sure about v2 or 3, so I was wondering if v4 will have it. A couple people before me have asked as well, but with no answers. ty to whoever hopefully answers this for me.
Yes....all versions of the FM rosters are/will be affected by the future A potential glitch. These rosters were created with an early SCEA roster as it source, which still had these problems. There was really little choice though, if Knight had waited for a 'fixed' SCEA roster, we'd probably still be waiting for v1 of the roster. Knight has posted some tips on how to minimize this issue with 30 team control if you look around.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:35 PM   #325
Rookie

Who_Dey_91's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfox
Yes....all versions of the FM rosters are/will be affected by the future A potential glitch. These rosters were created with an early SCEA roster as it source, which still had these problems. There was really little choice though, if Knight had waited for a 'fixed' SCEA roster, we'd probably still be waiting for v1 of the roster. Knight has posted some tips on how to minimize this issue with 30 team control if you look around.
k Thank you. been wondering for a while.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2010, 10:49 PM   #326
King Bundy

MizzyMike05's Arena

OVR: 13

Woooooo can't wait for V4 hopefully tonite! and i think it is very smart for you guys to release a V4.1 with the stamina ratings addressed. i'm on the side that differs from rod carews formula, but everything else in the update is UNREAL. thanks guys.

Crosby vs. Ovechkin (Blog)
Old 06-22-2010, 10:56 PM   #327
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pope300hitter05
Stamina edits were based off a formula we used from Rod_Carew based on innings pitched per start with bonuses added for each complete game a player pitched (stats compiled from last season). Please don't touch these. Razr said if we decide to change them (I'm personally not having any issues with them and am getting realistic results with my own personal sliders which are similar to Razrs suggestions and CHD's slider set), then we'll do a complete overhaul to Bahnzo's tool staminas.

Overall the set should be totally different from last year. Breaks were not all increased. For the break ratings I did them based on the countless hours of video I watched and scouting reports, and also used Bahnzo's roster tool as a guideline. Control ratings were based on strike percentage/scouting reports, and I would imagine most of these were lower than SCEA stock ratings. IMO the pitch control ratings are what may be lowering pitcher performance for some users since batters aren't adjusted to accommodate that in V3, whereas the V4 edits should balance things out because Bahnzo's roster tool decreases ratings slightly from my observation.
pope300hitter05,
Can you post your exact {game} settings online to download? I'd appreciate it.
fatjoejr2001
Old 06-22-2010, 11:04 PM   #328
Atlanta Black Sox

xNobleEaglex's Arena

OVR: 9

I'll probably just PM them to you once I turn my PS3 on if that's ok. I'm not sure how my hitting sliders would go for everyone since I only use X (no power button or L-analog stick). They're pretty challenging sliders, but they've been realistic for me.

PSN: xNobleEaglex

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »