Home

MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-22-2010, 04:53 PM   #305
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady13
Anyone? Bueller? :-)
Since you're only going to play a season, you can trim the rosters to 25 men and save them before you even begin a season. This will eliminate your problem as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2010, 05:17 PM   #306
Rookie

OVR: 3

Hey guys. I've read all the threads about the OS Full Minors Rosters and never replied or thanked anybody because I hate it when a thread clutters.

But now this thread has almost come to its end I want to say thank you to all the guys who make these great rosters (and franchise files and sliders) possible. Without you I wouldn't have nearly the amount of pleasure playing a game OFFline than I do now. I'm really excited about V4 comming up any time tonight (or tomorrow, I can wait) and finally starting a franchise I'll be finishing.

Again, you guys who make these rosters possible and also the guys who use them: thank you and enjoy them. I'm going in lurking mode again
Old 06-22-2010, 07:01 PM   #307
MVP

OVR: 18

If someone wants to help w/equipment edits send me a pm within the next 90 min. Before I head out as I won't be able to do anything tonight. But if someone did a team or two tonight it would help alot and I should be able to knock off 5-6 teams tomorrow.

STANCE GUIDE
http://bit.ly/HtkpmT
MOTION GUIDE
http://bit.ly/IqkdGh
Old 06-22-2010, 08:13 PM   #308
Rookie

OVR: 1

Been out of town a few days. Could anyone give an an update on the release of these rosters?
Old 06-22-2010, 08:13 PM   #309
Rookie

OVR: 4

Supposed to be out this evening. WOOO
Old 06-22-2010, 08:14 PM   #310
Pro

tbbucsfan001's Arena

OVR: 13

Do we have an official deadline on these rosters?

Please don't ban me. I'm not mad, I just want to know.
Old 06-22-2010, 08:15 PM   #311
Pro

ThirdDegree5803's Arena

OVR: 8

RAZR & pope300...how do the pitch edits in this set differ from '09? are they? I didn't feel like they made an impact on sim results last year but they definitely seem to make one this year...I can't say for sure since I have not simmed a season with v2 nor compared them to last year's game yet so i will let you guys know...just get a feel from looking over things that the pitch break was upped for almost every pitcher & that these might have been given out at random rather than try to use SCEA's system (using their control & break ratings - just making the pitch different)...I did this last year with some pitchers I edited...I am looking over JaSnake's edits and have simmed a year and just shocked at some of the numbers I am getting......Drew Stubbs was hitting .295 with 18 HR on june 20th of one season...as much as I would love to see this in real life as a Reds fan I'm just a little befuzzled...

I do not have the time to look over all these different threads or span this huge thread much so if anybody can chime in please do...

I am thru 4 almost 5 teams in looking over the attribute edits...I'm trying to take my time with this for the benefit of everyone here at OS...HOWEVER, even after JaSnake's edits, I see some weird stuff w/ simming a season...I play this game for the realism so the fact that this stuff is showing up bothers me......I did take Banzho's set and added Stamina edits as well and I see some things that bother me when looking at the stamina edits made on v3...why is volquez a 54? why would beckett be a 96? yeah he had those complete games last year and has been hurt this year but with volquez im not sure...I like them for the most part but I would've liked them a tad bit more if they were at least a tad bit based off of the current season (aka beckett or buchholz)...

alright heading back to the roster edits will check in later
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2010, 08:19 PM   #312
Rookie

OVR: 1

Awesome. Look forward to checking them out after work in morning

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »