Home

MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-21-2010, 06:52 PM   #265
Knows what evil lurks...

JaSnake16's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattlanta
Thanks for the update, Ja! Always thankful when you guys update us... any word on Knight and whether or not he'll make any changes to the roster?
Im gonna PM him now, but he had mentioned earlier just to release the set. I am not a player creator but if something is mispelled or something like that I can fix it. I fixed the two Padres: Tate now hits from the correct side and Zadawzki is spelled correctly. If there is something like that I will correct it. PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO ADD X, Y or Z PLAYER LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADA885
So this update WILL have the transactions up-to-date?
Nope opening day. But Im gonna try on my own to adjust the contracts and move people around without screwing too much up LOL. If I succeed Ill post it.

Another year, and here we go again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2010, 09:25 PM   #266
Pro

Clarityman's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterX1918
just a quick question, but whats up with the stamina ratings on the latest roster update? I noticed guys like Michael Bowden of the Sox have very little stamina, not a big concern but Bowdens a guy I like to use for spot starts but his stamina rating makes him unable to pitch more than an inning.
(Nearly) All of the pitchers had their stamina lowered when RAZR did his pitch edits. Sliders have been suggested to counter this, but since I like default sliders, I have been rerating the starters stamina for my personal set based on V.3.

The relievers I'm leaving alone because the lower stamina works great on default.
Old 06-21-2010, 09:37 PM   #267
Atlanta Black Sox

xNobleEaglex's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityman
(Nearly) All of the pitchers had their stamina lowered when RAZR did his pitch edits. Sliders have been suggested to counter this, but since I like default sliders, I have been rerating the starters stamina for my personal set based on V.3.

The relievers I'm leaving alone because the lower stamina works great on default.
Sorry, I overlooked him as a minor league starter when I was puttin the numbers together. His major league numbers warranted the 8 for stamina. If you plan on using him as a starter, change his stamina to 63 (based on the formula we used), and if you plan on using him just as a long reliever, you can change him to 35.

PS. Is it bad I keep refreshing this page every 5 minutes to see if the rosters have been released? lol I'm ready to start my Braves chise and actually PLAY this game haha! Good work to everyone that's worked on these!

PSN: xNobleEaglex
Old 06-21-2010, 09:40 PM   #268
Pro

tbbucsfan001's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pope300hitter05
Sorry, I overlooked him as a minor league starter when I was puttin the numbers together. His major league numbers warranted the 8 for stamina. If you plan on using him as a starter, change his stamina to 63 (based on the formula we used), and if you plan on using him just as a long reliever, you can change him to 35.

PS. Is it bad I keep refreshing this page every 5 minutes to see if the rosters have been released? lol I'm ready to start my Braves chise and actually PLAY this game haha! Good work to everyone that's worked on these!
No. I've been on this page for a couple of days.
Old 06-21-2010, 09:57 PM   #269
Rookie

Who_Dey_91's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pope300hitter05
No thats not bad, I've been refreshing this page every five minutes since friday. I'm pretty excited to start my Reds' chise. I start a new one every time a new version comes out.
Old 06-21-2010, 10:22 PM   #270
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who_Dey_91
No thats not bad, I've been refreshing this page every five minutes since friday. I'm pretty excited to start my Reds' chise. I start a new one every time a new version comes out.
I'm still a week away from when ever these drop. I do my on equipment edits which usually take a week or so (maybe less since I'm free on weekends now). I did em for the AL on V2 and they make a world of difference especially for cleats.

STANCE GUIDE
http://bit.ly/HtkpmT
MOTION GUIDE
http://bit.ly/IqkdGh
Old 06-21-2010, 10:29 PM   #271
Knows what evil lurks...

JaSnake16's Arena

Update: unless there is a big change, the rosters will not be released tonight unfortunately. TD is still working on them (he's got a notebook LOL) and we've been back and forth. Looks like tomorrow, I'm sure he'll be around later with an update for all you guys. Thanks for the patience.

Another year, and here we go again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2010, 10:41 PM   #272
Rookie

soonermagic75's Arena

can you post your equipment/cleet edits?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »