Home

MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-21-2010, 09:57 AM   #249
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

Playing at all star level, I'd like to know what sliders I shoud use with OSFM V4 once they'll be out. I'd like to start my franchise as soon as they're available. Thanks for your advices.
Old 06-21-2010, 10:33 AM   #250
Rookie

OVR: 2

sorry to ask and nag, but do any of u have an ETA of when v4 will be released? thnx for all the hard work done by all to make this game such a pleasure, even though I'm to busy waiting for rosters to start franchise
Old 06-21-2010, 11:16 AM   #251
Rookie

zman2392's Arena

They said they are going to try for tonight but it could also be tomorow depending on how things go. So not to much longer! Im excited to start a franchise as well! Thanks for the Hardwork everyone involved!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2010, 11:21 AM   #252
Rookie

Could you guys tell me what difficulty levels you will use for pitching and hitting, and which slider s you will use for that difficulty settings ? Thanks
Old 06-21-2010, 12:08 PM   #253
Rookie

zman2392's Arena

To start off im going to use Psychos perfect slider set I believe with pitching at Hall of Fame and Batting at the difficulty below Hall of Fame (can't remember if its veteran or allstar) Im going to adjust the slider slightly for my preferences however such as pitch speed at 4 and use classic instead o meter pitching (never liked the idea but tried it recently and found it to be much more accurate in terms of pitch counts and walks)
Old 06-21-2010, 01:54 PM   #254
Rookie

OVR: 4

just a quick question, but whats up with the stamina ratings on the latest roster update? I noticed guys like Michael Bowden of the Sox have very little stamina, not a big concern but Bowdens a guy I like to use for spot starts but his stamina rating makes him unable to pitch more than an inning.
Old 06-21-2010, 02:04 PM   #255
MVP

mattlanta's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterX1918
just a quick question, but whats up with the stamina ratings on the latest roster update? I noticed guys like Michael Bowden of the Sox have very little stamina, not a big concern but Bowdens a guy I like to use for spot starts but his stamina rating makes him unable to pitch more than an inning.
Is he a reliever?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2010, 02:33 PM   #256
MVP

Azamien's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattlanta
Is he a reliever?
2 of 9 appearances in MLB have been starts, 116 of 119 MiLB appearances were starts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »