Home

MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-20-2010, 02:55 AM   #217
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

hopefully HustlinOwl will make a franchise V4 file, I believe he said he would. I just got back into town so Ill try updating my IN SEASON thread with batting stances that have been added since v3 by the end of the weekend. Cant wait to FINALLY start my franchise (yes, i actually PLAY the game too)
Old 06-20-2010, 03:36 AM   #218
Rookie

H8ff0000's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkasper
There is no way around it. The CPU fixes every team according to its own lineup logic.

This is that way that myself and many others will get past this problem, because although it is easy to fix it for just your team, the reality is that EVERY team is affected and it makes it less fun to play other teams too.

Start a 30 team franchise. Sim to the last day of spring training and before you advance to the regular season go through each team and send every player on the 40 man roster that is not on the opening day 25 man roster down to the minor leagues.

You could just do it for the Tigers, but then the other teams that you play against will be messed up.

Luckily, CoreyHartsDaughter did this for the first versions, and HustlinOwl did it for v. 3. So all you need to do is download their franchise files to your PS3 and then you can start a franchise with someone else having done the hard work.

As for me when version 4 comes out I will go through the pain of sending all players down and calling the best players all up to AAA and manually placing all of the disabled players on the disabled list.

It is a seriously long process but it will be very worth it.

Hope that helps! If you look in the Operation Sports full minors v. 2 thread there the links to Hustlin Owls franchise file. I am not really sure how to do that myself.
It would be great if someone uploaded this for us all for v4. My only negative thought would be, what if there is a huge injury during spring training that severely impacts a team? Hopefully whoever does this work keeps an eye out to avoid anything like that.
Old 06-20-2010, 09:01 AM   #219
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by H8ff0000
It would be great if someone uploaded this for us all for v4. My only negative thought would be, what if there is a huge injury during spring training that severely impacts a team? Hopefully whoever does this work keeps an eye out to avoid anything like that.
You can turn injuries off and on as you wish.
Hustlin Owl was planning to do a franchise file for v. 4. I don't know what he does with the disabled list. I like to manually put players on there with similar injuries to what they had at the start of the season.

Last edited by gkasper; 06-20-2010 at 09:03 AM.
Old 06-20-2010, 10:34 AM   #220
Knows what evil lurks...

JaSnake16's Arena

OVR: 9

Update: Its doing the rounds. TD has the file and hes checking it. I would say tonight probably. If not for sure tommorrow.

Im pretty pleased. Im sure there will be a few discrepencies.

Another year, and here we go again.
Old 06-20-2010, 10:44 AM   #221
Rookie

soonermagic75's Arena

Will V4 be opening day rosters also?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2010, 11:40 AM   #222
Rookie

KensaiKatai's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSnake16
Update: Its doing the rounds. TD has the file and hes checking it. I would say tonight probably. If not for sure tommorrow.

Im pretty pleased. Im sure there will be a few discrepencies.
can't wait to play with my yanks Jasnake! thanks!
Old 06-20-2010, 12:06 PM   #223
Knows what evil lurks...

JaSnake16's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KensaiKatai
can't wait to play with my yanks Jasnake! thanks!
I never play with my Yanks, Im a fantasy draft guy. Thats the big reason for the changes in ratings. That being said the only guy I can really feel I may hear the complaints about is our boy ARod. Compared to SCEA his ratings took a hit bad. Yet I feel that they are right where they should be (and Im not an ARod ***** like some hear in NYC).

Old 06-20-2010, 12:11 PM   #224
Knows what evil lurks...

JaSnake16's Arena

Just heard from TD, hes gonna be playing with the file today jotting down issues, making subtle changes if needed and such. Tomorrow evening looks like it unless Knight is gonna make any changes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »