Home

MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-19-2010, 06:15 PM   #209
MVP

ltw0303cavs's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

I know we are talking about version 4 and it wont be an issue but for version 2.1 and 3 Colby Lewis needs to be updated. His K rate is 7 where it hold be at least 77 as he almost has a k a inning.
Old 06-19-2010, 08:16 PM   #210
Rookie

OVR: 3

Is strut24v3done Knight's V3 rosters with Razr's edits and Struts stances?

I downloaded Knight's V3 rosters when it came out, but haven't started my season yet and am wondering what the differences are.

Thanks
Old 06-19-2010, 09:45 PM   #211
Pro

ferriscj24's Arena

OVR: 12

Hey guys...I am trying to start a Franchise with the Detroit Tigers, and after downloading OS V. 3 rosters, I am running into a bit of a problem. Note: I have all roster moves, transactions, 40-man roster...etc set to MANUAL. So I have NO idea why this is happening.

1) At the end of Spring Training, as soon as I click "End Spring Training," the CPU automatically makes a slew of roster moves for me, which I do not want. I thought this is why I set all of my options to Manual.

Example #1: The CPU designates Danny Worth for assignment which places him on waivers, and other teams pick him up and I lose him. I set the AA, AAA, and MLB rosters on OS V.3 Rosters prior to even loading them for use in my franchise, and have Worth on the AAA roster, why is he being "Designated for assignment" after Spring Training if I wanted him on the AAA roster to begin with?

Example #2: The CPU completely jacks up and shreds the Lineup that I had set. It places Austin Jackson on the bench, Johnny Damon in the leadoff spot, puts Gerald Laird on the bench, and calls up AAA catcher Robinson Diaz to be my starting catcher.

What the heck is going on with this?! I have checked and double checked, I have EVERYTHING placed on MANUAL. Why is the CPU totally jacking up and rearranging my rosters? In order to fix it, I have to call-up and send down at least 10 different players, which all use options. Is there ANY way at all to rectify this? Or has anyone else had this occur? I am tired of having to restart franchises after I get done with Spring Training.

Thank you for your help!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2010, 10:40 PM   #212
King Bundy

MizzyMike05's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferriscj24
Hey guys...I am trying to start a Franchise with the Detroit Tigers, and after downloading OS V. 3 rosters, I am running into a bit of a problem. Note: I have all roster moves, transactions, 40-man roster...etc set to MANUAL. So I have NO idea why this is happening.

1) At the end of Spring Training, as soon as I click "End Spring Training," the CPU automatically makes a slew of roster moves for me, which I do not want. I thought this is why I set all of my options to Manual.

Example #1: The CPU designates Danny Worth for assignment which places him on waivers, and other teams pick him up and I lose him. I set the AA, AAA, and MLB rosters on OS V.3 Rosters prior to even loading them for use in my franchise, and have Worth on the AAA roster, why is he being "Designated for assignment" after Spring Training if I wanted him on the AAA roster to begin with?

Example #2: The CPU completely jacks up and shreds the Lineup that I had set. It places Austin Jackson on the bench, Johnny Damon in the leadoff spot, puts Gerald Laird on the bench, and calls up AAA catcher Robinson Diaz to be my starting catcher.

What the heck is going on with this?! I have checked and double checked, I have EVERYTHING placed on MANUAL. Why is the CPU totally jacking up and rearranging my rosters? In order to fix it, I have to call-up and send down at least 10 different players, which all use options. Is there ANY way at all to rectify this? Or has anyone else had this occur? I am tired of having to restart franchises after I get done with Spring Training.

I hate to be the breaker of bad news buddy, but its just a glitch at the end of spring training where they send down 15 players to accommodate the 25-man roster for you MLB squad. If you want to avoid that, then you have to make the moves you want to make before you advance from spring training. Good luck dude!

Crosby vs. Ovechkin (Blog)
Old 06-19-2010, 10:44 PM   #213
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferriscj24

There is no way around it. The CPU fixes every team according to its own lineup logic.

This is that way that myself and many others will get past this problem, because although it is easy to fix it for just your team, the reality is that EVERY team is affected and it makes it less fun to play other teams too.

Start a 30 team franchise. Sim to the last day of spring training and before you advance to the regular season go through each team and send every player on the 40 man roster that is not on the opening day 25 man roster down to the minor leagues.

You could just do it for the Tigers, but then the other teams that you play against will be messed up.

Luckily, CoreyHartsDaughter did this for the first versions, and HustlinOwl did it for v. 3. So all you need to do is download their franchise files to your PS3 and then you can start a franchise with someone else having done the hard work.

As for me when version 4 comes out I will go through the pain of sending all players down and calling the best players all up to AAA and manually placing all of the disabled players on the disabled list.

It is a seriously long process but it will be very worth it.

Hope that helps! If you look in the Operation Sports full minors v. 2 thread there the links to Hustlin Owls franchise file. I am not really sure how to do that myself.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:21 PM   #214
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady13
Is strut24v3done Knight's V3 rosters with Razr's edits and Struts stances?

I downloaded Knight's V3 rosters when it came out, but haven't started my season yet and am wondering what the differences are.

Thanks
Yes, it is Knight's final Opening Day rosters with strut's updated stances/motions. Awesome set... Getting ready to start my franchise with 30-team control on Monday when I get off work...
Old 06-20-2010, 01:22 AM   #215
MVP

mattlanta's Arena

OVR: 21

v4 tomorrow?

Last edited by mattlanta; 06-20-2010 at 01:28 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2010, 01:46 AM   #216
Banned

dvt5045's Arena

OVR: 0

Hopefully! It would be awesome to start my new Braves chise tomorrow.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »