Home

MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-17-2010, 08:27 PM   #193
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamal G.
http://pitchfx.texasleaguers.com/pit...0&to=6/15/2010

A fastball that moves like that is a running fastball in The Show. Also, a guy that averages 94 MPH is expected to touch 97.
he was given a 92 mph sinker a 79 mph 12 6 an 87 mph splitter and an 86 mph cutter. first which of those pitches is capable of touching 97? 2nd, why does a guy throw a splitter and a sinker, the cap is wrong.
Old 06-18-2010, 07:22 AM   #194
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integ
he was given a 92 mph sinker a 79 mph 12 6 an 87 mph splitter and an 86 mph cutter. first which of those pitches is capable of touching 97? 2nd, why does a guy throw a splitter and a sinker, the cap is wrong.
Oh, I misunderstood - I thought the poster was complaining that Masset indeed touches 97 in the game.
Old 06-18-2010, 01:46 PM   #195
Rookie

Monroe10's Arena

OVR: 6

What's the difference between 2.1 and 3.0?? I can't find v3.0 in the roster vault.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2010, 01:54 PM   #196
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monroe10
What's the difference between 2.1 and 3.0?? I can't find v3.0 in the roster vault.
its called strutv3done.3.0 have pitch edits,batter stances,pitcher windup...hope that answer your ?

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks

Last edited by grgmths1433; 06-18-2010 at 01:57 PM. Reason: left something out
Old 06-18-2010, 02:40 PM   #197
Rookie

Monroe10's Arena

OVR: 6

Found it, thanks.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:49 PM   #198
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monroe10
Found it, thanks.
ur welcome!!!

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks
Old 06-18-2010, 03:57 PM   #199
Rookie

OVR: 1

I haven't posted a lot on these forums, but just wanted to drop in and give a thank you to Knight, Strut, Razr and everyone who's worked on these rosters so far. I originally thought I would go with Version 2 since I didn't want to use a roster with edits to SCEA players, but I have to say V3 with the pitch edits is awesome.

I haven't had to tweak my sliders at all (and I use default ones) to get results as close to realistic as I'd like. For example, I played a game with the Yankees against Boston last night and Sabathia went five innings and threw just over 100 pitches. Beckett also went five for Boston and threw just under 90 pitches. In the end, Sabathia allowed five runs and Beckett six. Beckett even walked three batters and I walked a couple with Sabathia, so I don't feel like the strike frequency was too over the top.

I've also noticed a variation in hit types with these pitch edits too. I've had more balls that, when I make solid contact or close to solid contact on them, they result in gap shots or line drives just inside the bag than what I'd experienced in the first few months of playing this game. I don't know what the direct correlation between that and these pitch edits is, but there seems to be something to it.

Anyway, thanks guys for all your hard work. It's definitely made a hell of a game even more realistic!!
Old 06-18-2010, 07:32 PM   #200
MVP

mattlanta's Arena

OVR: 21

The only thing that I hate about this game (not anyone's fault but SCEA's I think) is that the relievers are used way too often when you play the computer. For example, they use Reliever A three straight days regardless of how many pitches he threw the day before... it's as if they never give their players a rest when you face them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »