Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-12-2010, 08:53 PM   #793
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSnake16
Probably a week given my family duties LOL. But it could be sooner. First community question as I finish the Braves (and mighty Martin Prado I think youll be happy) Nate McLouth? Im killing his numbers to the tune of 49 / 33 contact, 48 / 29 power. Should I cause hes been garbage since the spring or should I bump him back to 66 / 58, 65 / 40 which is his average for 3 years.
he seems pretty lost the last year or so. id kill his #s for now. He's been batting under .200 or so for the whole year and batting 8th. If he turns it on, we can always boost him ourselves
Old 06-12-2010, 08:57 PM   #794
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

He'll be on the DL for a while anyways, Snake. Away with him!!!
Old 06-12-2010, 09:01 PM   #795
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

Watching Daniel Nava, a relative non prospect, hit a grannie in his first AB today for Boston and knowing that he was playing in Pawtucket in my franchise thanks to Knight and Co. just reinforces how money these rosters are.

Bro hugs all around.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2010, 09:11 PM   #796
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSnake16
Probably a week given my family duties LOL. But it could be sooner. First community question as I finish the Braves (and mighty Martin Prado I think youll be happy) Nate McLouth? Im killing his numbers to the tune of 49 / 33 contact, 48 / 29 power. Should I cause hes been garbage since the spring or should I bump him back to 66 / 58, 65 / 40 which is his average for 3 years.
Personally, I would have his numbers somewhere in the middle of the two sets of numbers that you listed.

Old 06-12-2010, 09:17 PM   #797
Rookie

OVR: 0

Fellas... I've been tracking most of this and reading up on a ton of stuff. I've never been involved in such up-to-date roster edits, etc. I'm dying to get my franchise started, so should I wait it out? Or is the most up-to-date roster available good to go? It sounds like you guys are just tweaking minor things right now.
Old 06-12-2010, 09:20 PM   #798
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

I'm just waiting on Knight or someone to tell me that the file up right now (strutv3complete) is the final file, and I will start a new thread.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 06-12-2010, 09:30 PM   #799
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
I'm just waiting on Knight or someone to tell me that the file up right now (strutv3complete) is the final file, and I will start a new thread.
check your PMs. The file is called "strut24v3done" with the description as "done!!!!!"

read your PMs though cuz I think you should get w/ RAZR and whoever else about what to put in the sticky. I think slider suggestions are a must since there have been lots of questions about sliders/stamina/manager hook etc since RAZR released V2
Old 06-12-2010, 09:51 PM   #800
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gocubsgo
Hey JaSnake I'm pretty sure knight updated the V.3 file, he said so a couple of pages back then the file was sent to Strut because he never received it to input his new stances
Can anyone verify this? I haven't seen Knight post in a while, and I thought he was waiting for strut to finish his edits to add a couple players and maybe fix a duplicate. Wouldn't want to ignore the final edits would you? Don't let eagerness overrule thoroughness!

EDIT: Oops sounds like strut just educated me

Last edited by gkasper; 06-12-2010 at 09:54 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »