Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-12-2010, 07:58 PM   #785
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut24
i think we need a new sticky for the new roster and franchise set. JaSnake are you starting your work on v4 now, the SCEA edits? Then HustlinOwl can make that a FRANCHISE file and I think we are about done
strut giants joe martinez does he have hidden motion.If not what is it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2010, 07:59 PM   #786
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfg27
strut giants joe martinez does he have hidden motion.If not what is it.
i dont know to be honest. Him and Enrique Gonzalez (DET) are the only 2 guys in the majors right now who don't have a stance/motion and that is cuz as of last night, neither of them had played yet. I will update with their motions, most likely in my IN SEASON thread, along with everyone else as they get called up this year
Old 06-12-2010, 08:05 PM   #787
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut24
i dont know to be honest. Him and Enrique Gonzalez (DET) are the only 2 guys in the majors right now who don't have a stance/motion and that is cuz as of last night, neither of them had played yet. I will update with their motions, most likely in my IN SEASON thread, along with everyone else as they get called up this year
Strut joe martinez motion gen 55 what do you think.
Old 06-12-2010, 08:09 PM   #788
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfg27
Strut joe martinez motion gen 55 what do you think.
Ill check it out later, maybe he'll pitch today. The other guys who don;t have stances are motions are whoever was called up today. Daniel Nava, Justin Ruggiano etc. Ill be updating those ASAP
Old 06-12-2010, 08:11 PM   #789
#1 conrhusker fan

huskerfan4life's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSnake16
Thanks dude. OK then then Im gonna get started.
how long is it going to take you to do everything, I mean this is awsome I was just wondering if what youre doing is very in depth? I've never done anything like this and was just wondering

Follow Me On Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbadjz
Old 06-12-2010, 08:36 PM   #790
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyhy
I never had that happen. By the time I was up to 100 pitches my stamina bar would be nearly, if not completely empty.

Does the amount of power you use with each pitch matter? Because I typically stay in the yellow and nearly max out every other pitch to change speeds... would that make a difference?

I haven't played with the new rosters yet, just noticed what you said.
I use classic pitching, NYY... and I dont recall the stamina bar of the NNY starters being that full, either. And as some say, you hold down the X longer during the windup in classic pitching and that gets you a more stamina reducing pitch w/ more oomph/break... and some holding it down doesnt put more oomph into the pitch... thus for this yr i really dont hold down the X during the pitch, maybe 4 ea game. Under this practice, my starters are about 15-20pct after about 100 pitches, 6-7 innings typically ( I walk 2-4 w/ my starter in about 7 innings)
Old 06-12-2010, 08:50 PM   #791
Knows what evil lurks...

JaSnake16's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerfan4life
how long is it going to take you to do everything, I mean this is awsome I was just wondering if what youre doing is very in depth? I've never done anything like this and was just wondering
Probably a week given my family duties LOL. But it could be sooner. First community question as I finish the Braves (and mighty Martin Prado I think youll be happy) Nate McLouth? Im killing his numbers to the tune of 49 / 33 contact, 48 / 29 power. Should I cause hes been garbage since the spring or should I bump him back to 66 / 58, 65 / 40 which is his average for 3 years.

Another year, and here we go again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2010, 08:51 PM   #792
MVP

we really need a new sticky for V3 files (and then for V4). That way RAZR can put in his slider setting SUGGESTIONS. Personally, Ill probably just use the manager hook and starter/reliever stamina ones and go from there. I obviously haven't had a chance to play w/ his edits yet since Ive been doing my own updating but Im sure they are good, just might take a little tweaking of the sliders for personal preference

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »