Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-09-2010, 12:37 AM   #489
Rookie

steelpirate's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pope300hitter05
Ok everyone, good news. The set is done on my end with all stamina/pitch edits entered (many thanks to Bama for the help, and Bahnzo's roster too for a little guidance on movements). The file has been sent to Razr, who from my understanding will add a few tweaks if needed. After that, he'll ship the file to Knight to update some prospects and release the set. Shouldn't be long now guys! Enjoy!
Thanks again for all the hard work!
Old 06-09-2010, 10:06 AM   #490
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

I don't "have" to play with 30-team control to use these rosters, correct?

Controlling all 30 teams just doesn't appeal to me. I'm not a huge stickler for lineups, as I know things change all the time in MLB. As long as I can edit my team the way I want, I'm fine.
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Old 06-09-2010, 10:36 AM   #491
MVP

bigjdotcom01's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djwlfpack
I don't "have" to play with 30-team control to use these rosters, correct?

Controlling all 30 teams just doesn't appeal to me. I'm not a huge stickler for lineups, as I know things change all the time in MLB. As long as I can edit my team the way I want, I'm fine.
You are correct. 30-team control allows you to keep the game from changing lineups and making goofy trades that drive some people nuts. Controlling all 30-teams is just that. It gives you the ultimate control over player movement, but it is not necessary to play the game with these rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2010, 12:37 PM   #492
$$$

Chrisksaint's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut24
i still need to enter my stances as well. shouldnt take me more than a day. Ill start my search for a Strasburg motion and Stanton stance tonight
Freddy Sanchez seems to be a good stance for Stanton unless you can find one where he keeps the bat closer to his neck and fidgets a little more.
Old 06-09-2010, 01:27 PM   #493
Rookie

OVR: 5

I think some people might not fully understand how 30-team control CAN work if you set it up properly. It is possible to set up 30-team control, but set everything for all the teams except for your team to AUTO. When you do this, it plays exactly the same as single-team control, except that you can edit anything weird that happens with the other teams if you need to.

It is pretty much the best of both worlds, and you can set it up to play however you want. I don't see why anyone WOULDN'T use it.

Just thought I'd throw this in, since it seems some people are under the mistaken impression that 30-team control means you HAVE to control EVERYTHING about every team, which isn't true.
Old 06-09-2010, 02:26 PM   #494
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Deuce
I think some people might not fully understand how 30-team control CAN work if you set it up properly. It is possible to set up 30-team control, but set everything for all the teams except for your team to AUTO. When you do this, it plays exactly the same as single-team control, except that you can edit anything weird that happens with the other teams if you need to.

It is pretty much the best of both worlds, and you can set it up to play however you want. I don't see why anyone WOULDN'T use it.

Just thought I'd throw this in, since it seems some people are under the mistaken impression that 30-team control means you HAVE to control EVERYTHING about every team, which isn't true.

Yep.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 06-09-2010, 02:41 PM   #495
Rookie

OVR: 0

Doesn't anyone use these rosters in RTTS??????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2010, 02:55 PM   #496
#1 conrhusker fan

huskerfan4life's Arena

OVR: 13

hey knight I got a question for ya, I'm going to use the v3 of you roster but I want to create a bryce harper to start my franchise with, can u possibly post all the stats and stuff I and other would need to creat a bryce harper as good as yours

Follow Me On Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbadjz

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »