Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-08-2010, 06:55 PM   #481
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

Seriously. Could everyone stop acting like children so we don't get this shut down again. I like being able to follow these threads.

Thank you in advance.

No more of this>>>> ... please.

PS I love emoticons
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2010, 08:28 PM   #482
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasfette
Seriously. Could everyone stop acting like children so we don't get this shut down again. I like being able to follow these threads.

Thank you in advance.
Yes, please. I know the set is almost out and things tend to get a little testy -- ha, a little testy -- but let's stop with the snide remarks and conduct ourselves with some OS class. If someone asks a question and you feel the need to reply, give them the answer and leave the BS out.

And whatever you do, NO EMOTICONS!!!
Old 06-08-2010, 08:57 PM   #483
Rookie

Frythatchicken's Arena

OVR: 8

Ok...can't wait for these! And after tonight how can't you start a nationals franchise!
Old 06-08-2010, 09:24 PM   #484
Hall Of Fame

42's Arena

OVR: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
Yes, please. I know the set is almost out and things tend to get a little testy -- ha, a little testy -- but let's stop with the snide remarks and conduct ourselves with some OS class. If someone asks a question and you feel the need to reply, give them the answer and leave the BS out.

And whatever you do, NO EMOTICONS!!!

Old 06-08-2010, 10:05 PM   #485
Rookie

steelpirate's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwrite7
Ok...can't wait for these! And after tonight how can't you start a nationals franchise!
Strasburg is the REAL DEAL! 97-99 heavy heater with movement all game and command of a plus breaking ball and plus changeup! 7IP 4H 14K/0BB...WOW
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2010, 11:15 PM   #486
Atlanta Black Sox

xNobleEaglex's Arena

OVR: 9

Ok everyone, good news. The set is done on my end with all stamina/pitch edits entered (many thanks to Bama for the help, and Bahnzo's roster tool for a little guidance on movements). The file has been sent to Razr, who from my understanding will add a few tweaks if needed. After that, he'll ship the file to Knight to update some prospects and release the set. Shouldn't be long now guys! Enjoy!

PSN: xNobleEaglex

Last edited by xNobleEaglex; 06-09-2010 at 08:24 AM.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:16 PM   #487
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pope300hitter05
Ok everyone, good news. The set is done on my end with all stamina/pitch edits entered (many thanks to Bama for the help, and Bahnzo's roster too for a little guidance on movements). The file has been sent to Razr, who from my understanding will add a few tweaks if needed. After that, he'll ship the file to Knight to update some prospects and release the set. Shouldn't be long now guys! Enjoy!
i still need to enter my stances as well. shouldnt take me more than a day. Ill start my search for a Strasburg motion and Stanton stance tonight
Old 06-09-2010, 12:08 AM   #488
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityman
I'm not sure why asking about an RTTS issue, which is fully relevant to how I'll use these rosters, is such a "dumb question" or a waste of time.

Some people haven't seen it discussed in other threads. I don't read the franchise thread because I'm not interested in it. But the point is, it's a totally valid topic to post about. Doesn't violate the TOS or anything.

So let people ask their questions. Just because they're apparently repeats doesn't mean people need to fly off the handle.

Everybody needs to just chill.
I actually wasn't referring to your post when I said "dumb questions" more to all the ETA questions and the people who sign up and post b.s. without even trying to read the thread... just to add a little clarity-- man. Nearly every question has been covered before... this being the third thread and all!

Still think your best bet is to just bite the bullet and take 30 team control for a ride. Then you can do the offseason as you please. Otherwise your FA's are going to end up in the pool by 2013. As for me, I never get that far. I'll just start a new franchise instead.

Me chill?... I'm cooler than the other side of the pillow.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »