Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-08-2010, 02:03 PM   #473
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelpirate
Secondly, this roster problem is the most talked about and worked around thing on these or any other threads about this game on the internet and if you were reading this thread nearly everyday you would have seen it 10 times by now.
You are correct that this roster issue has been discussed a million times and the workarounds for franchise mode are clearly posted all over the place. But I have yet to see any suggestion for how to deal with the issue in RTTS mode besides for aging the A rated prospects so they retire instead of getting huge contracts.
Anyone?
Old 06-08-2010, 03:28 PM   #474
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

just a correction to make Knight. I was playing a AA game last night using the Missions (Padres AA) and you made Donavan Tate a Switch hitter. Change him to RH only
Old 06-08-2010, 04:25 PM   #475
Pro

Clarityman's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm not sure why asking about an RTTS issue, which is fully relevant to how I'll use these rosters, is such a "dumb question" or a waste of time.

Some people haven't seen it discussed in other threads. I don't read the franchise thread because I'm not interested in it. But the point is, it's a totally valid topic to post about. Doesn't violate the TOS or anything.

So let people ask their questions. Just because they're apparently repeats doesn't mean people need to fly off the handle.

Everybody needs to just chill.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2010, 05:34 PM   #476
Rookie

steelpirate's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityman
I'm not sure why asking about an RTTS issue, which is fully relevant to how I'll use these rosters, is such a "dumb question" or a waste of time.

Some people haven't seen it discussed in other threads. I don't read the franchise thread because I'm not interested in it. But the point is, it's a totally valid topic to post about. Doesn't violate the TOS or anything.

So let people ask their questions. Just because they're apparently repeats doesn't mean people need to fly off the handle.

Everybody needs to just chill.
Once again, there is a separate thread for RTTS questions and issues regardless of which rosters you are using...nobody said read the franchise thread either...who are you quoting with "dumb question" cause i sure didn't say that...no one else is answering your question because there is no other hidden answer, workaround, or something...please let the mods tell people what to do because absolutely nobody is going to listen to you
Old 06-08-2010, 05:38 PM   #477
Rookie

steelpirate's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Clearly a top 10 baseball movie of all-time
Quote:
Originally Posted by H8ff0000
Just an FYI, use the multi-quote button please. You've done this more than once.
Less posts = less pages = an easier experience on the thread for everyone.
sorry, i thought my posts looked like everyone else's posts...how do i fix it/do that

Last edited by steelpirate; 06-08-2010 at 05:42 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 06:05 PM   #478
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjdotcom01
V3 should be out very soon. Once again, it is opening day rosters. No draft picks are included (unless you are talking about 2009 picks).
Are we talking about a late night release tonight or some other day? A release today would be the perfect 21st birthday present from the OS! Can't wait!
Old 06-08-2010, 06:52 PM   #479
Pro

Clarityman's Arena

Quote:
Once again, there is a separate thread for RTTS questions and issues regardless of which rosters you are using...nobody said read the franchise thread either...who are you quoting with "dumb question" cause i sure didn't say that...no one else is answering your question because there is no other hidden answer, workaround, or something...please let the mods tell people what to do because absolutely nobody is going to listen to you
I wasn't referring to you.

I don't follow other threads, franchise, RTTS, or otherwise. I've been following THIS one. That's why I asked what was up with that issue.

And when did I ask any other question? I'm not seeking any more information. I asked one simple question and have been paying the price ever since. It would be nice if you stopped attacking people for asking a question, and it would be nice if you stop talking to me.

All I want is to be able to seek information in peace.
Old 06-08-2010, 06:53 PM   #480
Pro

Clarityman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
Are we talking about a late night release tonight or some other day? A release today would be the perfect 21st birthday present from the OS! Can't wait!
Happy 21st birthday! You're right the next version would be a very good present.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »