Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-07-2010, 06:08 PM   #441
MVP

bigjdotcom01's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pope300hitter05
Another update from me. I put in work on the rosters yesterday once I felt better and got a lot done on em. I finished the rest of the NL East and the whole NL West. I have the 6 NL Central teams left and a few free agents to tend to, and then my side is done before shipping it off to Razr. My bro is currently on the PS3, but I'll be kicking him off in 10 minutes to get started. Razr should have the file by late tonight or tomorrow.
So V3 will be done tonight/tomorrow? Or does RazR have to do something to the file also?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2010, 06:08 PM   #442
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezmofokine
The original question was how does this issue effect RTTS and having read this whole thread and the entire OS Full Minors V.1 thread, I haven't seen this answered. I am also waiting for V.4 to start my RTTS and I'm wondering if I might as well be playing now if this Free agent issue is going to come up either way. I obviously can't play 30 team control on RTTS so that's not a solution, can I turn budgets off in RTTS, or is there some other work around. I have been trolling the OS forum since this game came out and I am familiar with this FA issue but I had not thought about how it would effect RTTS.
So can someone answer, how does this FA issue effect RTTS and is there a workaround? should I even be waiting for these rosters?
Can someone not named steelpirate answer this question? I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people that would like an answer to this as I can't find anything regarding this issue in RTTS anywhere on this forum.
Old 06-07-2010, 06:24 PM   #443
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Can someone not named steelpirate answer this question? I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people that would like an answer to this as I can't find anything regarding this issue in RTTS anywhere on this forum.
I answered it a page ago.
Old 06-07-2010, 06:29 PM   #444
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shackleford27
I answered it a page ago.
Yes, and thanks for the reply shackleford. I just find it hard to believe that is the only option to avoid this issue, seems kinda stupid to wait for the full minors rosters and then age all of the A rated prospects to 45 years old so they will retire.
Old 06-07-2010, 06:40 PM   #445
Atlanta Black Sox

xNobleEaglex's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjdotcom01
So V3 will be done tonight/tomorrow? Or does RazR have to do something to the file also?
From what I understand Razr will make a few tweaks as he sees fit, and then he'll ship it to Knight for a few tweaks and release.

PSN: xNobleEaglex
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2010, 07:04 PM   #446
MVP

bigjdotcom01's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pope300hitter05
From what I understand Razr will make a few tweaks as he sees fit, and then he'll ship it to Knight for a few tweaks and release.
Thanks Pope. I am sure that I speak for everyone when I say thank you for your hard work along with everyone else who has been working on these rosters!
Old 06-07-2010, 07:23 PM   #447
Atlanta Black Sox

xNobleEaglex's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjdotcom01
Thanks Pope. I am sure that I speak for everyone when I say thank you for your hard work along with everyone else who has been working on these rosters!
No problem. The last few years I was one of the "check my PC everyday to see if the rosters came out" kinda people, so I decided to see if I could give Knight and Razr some help this year. I hope everyone will enjoy our pitch edits once released .

PSN: xNobleEaglex
Old 06-07-2010, 08:17 PM   #448
Rookie

steelpirate's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Yes, and thanks for the reply shackleford. I just find it hard to believe that is the only option to avoid this issue, seems kinda stupid to wait for the full minors rosters and then age all of the A rated prospects to 45 years old so they will retire.
if you think its stupid then don't wait...he didn't say age ALL of them...we are giving you workarounds...it is a problem with the game...if it bothers you so much take it up with SCEA or use their recent rosters

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »