Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-07-2010, 01:43 PM   #433
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelpirate
NO it is not a Knight roster issue!!! It is a game issue due to to many A potential rookies (especially pitchers) getting big contracts and teams not having budget space to sign vets/free agents...turn the budgets off or use 30 team control...please read the thread
The original question was how does this issue effect RTTS and having read this whole thread and the entire OS Full Minors V.1 thread, I haven't seen this answered. I am also waiting for V.4 to start my RTTS and I'm wondering if I might as well be playing now if this Free agent issue is going to come up either way. I obviously can't play 30 team control on RTTS so that's not a solution, can I turn budgets off in RTTS, or is there some other work around. I have been trolling the OS forum since this game came out and I am familiar with this FA issue but I had not thought about how it would effect RTTS.
So can someone answer, how does this FA issue effect RTTS and is there a workaround? should I even be waiting for these rosters?
Old 06-07-2010, 02:41 PM   #434
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezmofokine
The original question was how does this issue effect RTTS and having read this whole thread and the entire OS Full Minors V.1 thread, I haven't seen this answered. I am also waiting for V.4 to start my RTTS and I'm wondering if I might as well be playing now if this Free agent issue is going to come up either way. I obviously can't play 30 team control on RTTS so that's not a solution, can I turn budgets off in RTTS, or is there some other work around. I have been trolling the OS forum since this game came out and I am familiar with this FA issue but I had not thought about how it would effect RTTS.
So can someone answer, how does this FA issue effect RTTS and is there a workaround? should I even be waiting for these rosters?
Before you start your RTTS, edit some of the A potential players to 45 years old so they retire quickly. I'm not sure how many you should age to make it work the best, though.
Old 06-07-2010, 03:17 PM   #435
Rookie

steelpirate's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezmofokine
Road to the Show 2010 discussions, impressions, and questions forum is where you should be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2010, 03:29 PM   #436
Rookie

steelpirate's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by H8ff0000
If you turn budgets off (single team control), do team funds limit signings in some way, or will teams grab everything they can? How about this situation but for the user's team? I'd like to avoid 30 team control personally.
I understand about not wanting to control all 30 teams...I believe turning the budgets off at least allows teams to keep their own if they want, and I suppose having an extra superstar or two on the Yankees is better than having them rot on the free agent list...For the user's team I would probably do whatever it took to align their moves with real life tendencies...for instance with the Pirates I would sign only low-price veterans, occasionally extend a young guy, and put most of the money into the draft if I could...What do you think?
Old 06-07-2010, 04:30 PM   #437
King Bundy

MizzyMike05's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelpirate
I understand about not wanting to control all 30 teams...I believe turning the budgets off at least allows teams to keep their own if they want, and I suppose having an extra superstar or two on the Yankees is better than having them rot on the free agent list...For the user's team I would probably do whatever it took to align their moves with real life tendencies...for instance with the Pirates I would sign only low-price veterans, occasionally extend a young guy, and put most of the money into the draft if I could...What do you think?
sounds about right! in a pirates franchise, you pretty much cannot sign any free agents unless you way over pay them. it kinda sucks doing 30 team control cause that is just way too much unnecessary work. ridin is starting a new roster set i believe with a new roster set that will release 6/14 so hopefully you won't need to do 30 team control to keep everything in line.

Crosby vs. Ovechkin (Blog)
Old 06-07-2010, 05:19 PM   #438
Atlanta Black Sox

xNobleEaglex's Arena

OVR: 9

Another update from me. I put in work on the rosters yesterday once I felt better and got a lot done on em. I finished the rest of the NL East and the whole NL West. I have the 6 NL Central teams left and a few free agents to tend to, and then my side is done before shipping it off to Razr. My bro is currently on the PS3, but I'll be kicking him off in 10 minutes to get started. Razr should have the file by late tonight or tomorrow.

PSN: xNobleEaglex
Old 06-07-2010, 05:56 PM   #439
Rookie

steelpirate's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stusteelersqb5
sounds about right! in a pirates franchise, you pretty much cannot sign any free agents unless you way over pay them. it kinda sucks doing 30 team control cause that is just way too much unnecessary work. ridin is starting a new roster set i believe with a new roster set that will release 6/14 so hopefully you won't need to do 30 team control to keep everything in line.
I hope so too !
Old 06-07-2010, 05:57 PM   #440
Rookie

steelpirate's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pope300hitter05
Another update from me. I put in work on the rosters yesterday once I felt better and got a lot done on em. I finished the rest of the NL East and the whole NL West. I have the 6 NL Central teams left and a few free agents to tend to, and then my side is done before shipping it off to Razr. My bro is currently on the PS3, but I'll be kicking him off in 10 minutes to get started. Razr should have the file by late tonight or tomorrow.
You da man !

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »