Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-06-2010, 10:24 PM   #417
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSnake16
No way dude LOL. That would take a ton of time to go back and recalculate. Also remember that all this years stats need to be pro-rated over 600 AB's. Someone like ARods power numbers would be extremely low based on his slow homer rate so far. I dont think 2 months is indicative of the whole season. If this was say August, I would say absolutely do that as far as calculating 08 - 09 - 10 but its still too soon. Not to mention hitting is way down across both leagues so far but its just now starting to warm up weather-wise so we'll see if balls start flying from this point on.

My plan is to input the three seasons, use them as a base and add / subtract accordingly based on this years performance. I did some tests on my own with some sample teams and was pleasantly happy with the results. Im gonna get started as soon as V3 is done (hopefully Sunday night if Razr / Pope / et al. are on track with a weekend release). The plan is to try to get everyone inputted in as quick as I can (ALL: I work a full time job with a forgiving wife and a 16 month old at home so I am not sitting in front of a PS3 all day, though believe me I wish I could LMAO) with the modifications then sim. Unfortunately TD who helped tremendously last year, has not been around and he was a great help and tester. Therefore, Id like to thank Knight because I asked for his help in testing this set prior to release and he told me he should be a go on that. He gets the set before release so a very experienced set of eyes will definitely help the finished product. Maybe a week, give or take a day or 2 to get the process done. I will update accordingly.

just a bump for those peering in... no weekend v3 release...Pope mentioned he fell to sickness.
Old 06-06-2010, 10:38 PM   #418
Rookie

KuruptOwnz's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityman
What is this free agent glitch? I've been waiting for V3 (or 4) of the rosters to start my RTTS, can you please explain?

It's the glitch that happens 2012+, when a lot of the star players go unsigned and remain in free agency. Meaning people like Stausberg, Lincecum, etc... are free agents and no one signs them.
Old 06-06-2010, 11:16 PM   #419
Pro

Clarityman's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuruptOwnz
It's the glitch that happens 2012+, when a lot of the star players go unsigned and remain in free agency. Meaning people like Stausberg, Lincecum, etc... are free agents and no one signs them.
That's ridiculous, I had no idea about that.

Is that a roster issue then?

So for it to be fixed I need to use SCEA rosters?
Old 06-06-2010, 11:35 PM   #420
Rookie

OVR: 0

So I am very new to these custom rosters. From what I just read is V4 going to update player ratings? Meaning I just wasted the whole weekend updating this roster with the most recent SCEA ratings?
Old 06-06-2010, 11:36 PM   #421
Rookie

OVR: 0

Also I don't mean to keep asking the same thing but how did you change Mauer and Hanley to A potential? Is that something I could do on my own?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2010, 12:25 AM   #422
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcranejr13
Also I don't mean to keep asking the same thing but how did you change Mauer and Hanley to A potential? Is that something I could do on my own?

no
Old 06-07-2010, 12:44 AM   #423
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by boweezy21
Is anyone going to update V2 to where the season is now??? I know that it is based on opening day, but I didnt know if someone has updated.
I updated it when I downloaded them but I have lots of guys that shouldn't be on the right teams like some single A scrubs are not on their parent teams. We might need some one actually knows what they are doing when say for example the Fred Lewis trade, what I did to get him on the Jays I just gave Sna Fran the worst position player the Jays had.
Frontier League baseball: London Rippers
Old 06-07-2010, 12:47 AM   #424
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricWizard
Thanks man, I thought so but wasn't sure because I think "game" is the default. Whew, great pitch by Donnelly just now. I'm excited about Walker, I think we got a above average player there.

P.s. hate the trade made for that blue jays pitcher. Don't see the sense in it.
I know what you mean Eveland is a pretty bad pitcher, to see the Jays get anything for that guys makes you wonder what the Pirates are doing.
Frontier League baseball: London Rippers

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »