Home

40 Fixes for NBA 2K11 (Part II)

This is a discussion on 40 Fixes for NBA 2K11 (Part II) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-01-2010, 04:22 PM   #25
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24
Hey do you know when III is coming out? Im not rushing you just askin
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2010, 05:35 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1
Its also so unrealistic how little point guards get treated when driving to the basket on this game, they get there shot blocked most of the time. People like Allen Iverson, Chris Paul, and others know how to avoid getting there shot blocked while going for a layup why not make it happen on NBA 2k11.

Also I see a lot of unreal things like the ball going through a defender when it clearly should have been a turnover, and player literally running through player for a layup like some type of hollow man
Old 06-03-2010, 05:42 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1
there has to be a way to where you can control how your players shoot the ball so that if he makes the shot or misses its because of you. Some games I would shoot and make all my shots, and other games where I would miss all my shots and I swear I was pressing the button exactly the same way as when I made all my shots. Also on this game just because you are good at stealing the ball like chris paul does not mean he can do that all game against other Super Stars like D Wade or Allen Iverson its so fake.
Old 06-03-2010, 05:46 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 0
your right kingpage..also.. when small players lay it in underneath the basket.. the ball hits bottom side of the rim because of their short arms.
Old 06-03-2010, 05:49 AM   #29
Rookie

there are also hook shots or jump shots that hits the back of the board.
Old 06-03-2010, 06:07 AM   #30
Rookie

"TECHNICAL FOULS" this may make it more realistic/exciting. How? all players will have a "patience/sportsmanship" rating on the roster file.. then when a player with a low patience rating gets frustrated, fouled, pushed, hustled, etc. this player will start to react, complain, be more emotional to the referee or to its opponent..if this players frustration continues then this player may push, flagrant foul, fight or even trash talk its opponent or the referee which will lead to a technical foul. To avoid technical fouls you being the coach may substitute this players before they totally lose it. There will be noticeable signs but if you neglect them too much and the players frustration continues then it may result to a technical foul. there will also be an on-off switch in the rules menu if you don't want technical fouls being called in the game. - suggestion
Old 06-03-2010, 06:17 AM   #31
Rookie

also fake passes and fake hand-out passes while posting
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2010, 12:01 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: 40 Fixes for NBA 2K11 (Part II)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theworm91
also fake passes and fake hand-out passes while posting