Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-02-2010, 08:06 PM   #313
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
I'm doing something similar but waiting to see who my team drafts
Sorry about that...but that guy is a D rating.
I thought I had an A....must have used him elsewhere when Desme left the game.
Sorry for the confusion.

Ja....if my created guys are making the MLB and need adjustment....if you guys think it warrants it....by all means. I usually do it myself in my franchise at some point.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 06-02-2010, 08:19 PM   #314
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfg27
cf josh anderson of the brewers the real one is on the reds,saul rivera of dbacks the real one indians,casey fien of the tigers the real on red sox and jonathan van every on the redsox the real one is on the pirates was trade yesterday back to the pirates for catcher josue peley to boston .Just wanted to add john bale of the royals was release .reds release kip wells and doug weather.dave davidson,seth mcclung of the marlins was release .nats release eddie guardado,willy taveras and brian bruney now with the brewers.rockies release tim redding he with the yankees now. mets release frank catalano and kiko calero.dodgers release josh tower,russ ortiz,nick green and ramon ortiz.A's release jay marshall and J.c holt of the braves now with the A's.Indians release scott lewis. shawn riggans of the rays release.justin turner of the orioles now withe mets. And also dontrelle willis trade to dbacks for billy buckner.blue jays trade dana eveland to pirates ronald uviedo.
Duuuude... you've posted this 3 times. Plus I see people have been telling you that these are opening day rosters and we don't need transactions...

Don't want to come off like I'm attacking you here, so sorry if that's what it comes across as.
Old 06-02-2010, 10:26 PM   #315
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23

Danny Duffy has returned to the Royals.

http://www.baseballamerica.com/blog/prospects/?p=8955

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2010, 11:13 PM   #316
Banned

OVR: 38

MK ,
Gotta say in 3 years of your rosters your Ike Davis in the V1 this year was perfect !
Just like a real SCEA face
Old 06-02-2010, 11:16 PM   #317
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorismary
MK ,
Gotta say in 3 years of your rosters your Ike Davis in the V1 this year was perfect !
Just like a real SCEA face
Thank you

Jason...I never took him out!
I had the faith!

Okay guys....I'm just about done with the update.
I'll have it for you guys tomorrow.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 06-02-2010, 11:18 PM   #318
Rookie

imalanh1's Arena

OVR: 3

Just got a good chuckle to myself for suddenly realizing after so many years playing baseball tabletop games and video games and always checking out all the daily transactions to keep the rosters correct (even though after a franchise starts I let the rosters play out on it's own in this game) I now have to pay attention to the minor leaguers being moved and traded cause they are probably in the game now.

Thanks Knight!!!! Again great job. Everyone. Looking forward to all the "additions to the roster" rosters.
Old 06-02-2010, 11:44 PM   #319
Rookie

OVR: 0

knight I heard about this site just recently download v2 j.c holt is not a brave anymore can pitcher chris master take his place before you release your roster.

Last edited by afdny123; 06-03-2010 at 12:54 AM.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:09 AM   #320
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by pope300hitter05
Sorry for the lack of update last night. I hit a little road block last night for the edits. My parents can't understand why I'm devoting so much time to playing a video game (especially when I'm not even playing...just redoing numbers on it), so I had to spend some time with them last night. I still managed to complete 3 of the 4 AL West teams last night tho. I plan on doing the Rangers tonight (thus completing the entire AL) after I get home from work, and then I'll start on the NL East.
Nice seeing a local guy giving effort helping with the rosters. Assuming you went or go to Pope.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »