Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-01-2010, 09:26 PM   #273
Knows what evil lurks...

JaSnake16's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfg27
Jasnake and pope Will buster posey and madision bumgarner get a boost also add a cut fastball.Are any scea created player in the minors gets their rating adjust just asking keep up the good work.
Hey dude,
I will only be touching scea players. I cannot remember got the life of me whether Posey is or isn't scea created. If he's one of Knight's I won't touch him. But if he's not I'll take a look at his numbers but to be honest what track record in the majors am I going on. One thing I won't do is give artificial ratings based on potential. We've seen that wasted far to often (ahem Lastings Milledge ahem) not that i don't think posey's not for real mind you.

Another year, and here we go again.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:26 PM   #274
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey Strut, how much time do you need to input your stances and motions?
Old 06-01-2010, 09:29 PM   #275
MVP

OVR: 13

i should be able to get them done in 1 night. Almost everyone who has played an inning or had an at bat is done already on my Word file, just have to input them

Last edited by strut24; 06-01-2010 at 09:49 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2010, 09:33 PM   #276
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSnake16
Hey dude,
I will only be touching scea players. I cannot remember got the life of me whether Posey is or isn't scea created. If he's one of Knight's I won't touch him. But if he's not I'll take a look at his numbers but to be honest what track record in the majors am I going on. One thing I won't do is give artificial ratings based on potential. We've seen that wasted far to often (ahem Lastings Milledge ahem) not that i don't think posey's not for real mind you.
Yes he is scea created player posey and he been call up late last year .
Old 06-01-2010, 09:36 PM   #277
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSnake16
Hey dude,
Posey is an SCEA guy. I'd say taking his whole minor league career and prorating that to MLB should give you ok numbers for him. This is coming from a Giants fan, but I would expect somewhere around a .285-.310 batting average, and around 15-25 homers from him going forward. With good plate discipline and vision.

His bat seems for real, as shown by the fact that the Giants are now stunting his growth at catcher just to get him into their lineup at the major league level (at first base). Such are the woes of the Giants lowly offense, at the present time.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:39 PM   #278
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8

I'm confused at what is the next version? Is it the pitch edits or SCEA rating edits? Or both?
Old 06-01-2010, 09:42 PM   #279
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Deuce
Posey is an SCEA guy. I'd say taking his whole minor league career and prorating that to MLB should give you ok numbers for him. This is coming from a Giants fan, but I would expect somewhere around a .285-.310 batting average, and around 15-25 homers from him going forward. With good plate discipline and vision.

His bat seems for real, as shown by the fact that the Giants are now stunting his growth at catcher just to get him into their lineup at the major league level (at first base). Such are the woes of the Giants lowly offense, at the present time.
Your right on this
Old 06-01-2010, 09:43 PM   #280
LVP

BatsareBugs's Arena

OVR: 39

Good job everyone who have been working on these rosters tirelessly.

Just a couple of things of note:

3B Edison Rincon --> Edinson Rincon
3B Logan Forsythe --> 2B

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »