Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-01-2010, 07:47 PM   #257
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

I sent the following to CHD in PM form, but my hunch is that he's super busy, so I post it here in case anyone might know the answer.

I read in the main forums that there's an issue with the base roster putting too many high potential FA in the market in subsequent seasons--is this an actual "problem," that persists in this roster too, or is it the kind of thing where there's an easy workaround or minimal effect?

Thanks in advance!

TM
Old 06-01-2010, 07:57 PM   #258
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Whoa...whoa...slow your roll....
For the guys that are my created guys and players that moved to other teams......I can do something about....and thank you.
For guys that were released or retired.....regardless ....there is nothing I can do at this point(and couldn't earlier...or I would have!)

M.K.
Knight165
Knight no problem just trying to help
Old 06-01-2010, 07:59 PM   #259
Rookie

Jasnake and pope Will buster posey and madision bumgarner get a boost also add a cut fastball.Are any scea created player in the minors gets their rating adjust just asking keep up the good work.

Last edited by sfg27; 06-01-2010 at 08:06 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:04 PM   #260
Pro

Clarityman's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfg27
Knight neil wagner indians closer was trade to the A's. http://twitter.com/akronaeros/status/13803949573
Chris Malec,seth fortenberry and christian garcia was cut from during spring training from the yankees you can replace them with 1b kevin smith and catcher gary sanchez.LA Angeles pitcher jeremy hill retire and kevin frandsen with the angeles.rockies josh fogg is with the phillies but is injury.rockies justin speier is free agent.Shawn hill of the rays is with blue jays and rays jeff bennet,chad bradford is a free agent.marlins release carlos martinez and A's release edgar gonzalez. boston release brian shouse and paul byrd.noah lowry is not injury and he a free agent wasnt on the giants roster you ca replace him with justin fitzgerald .A b or c prospect http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?sid=milb&t=p_pbp&pid=543160. Twins bobby keppel is pitching in japan.
Hey dude, if you want to release a version with up-to-date roster moves after V4 comes out, assuming it was okay with Knight and everyone who put in a ton of work... I'd be all for it.

Unfortunately transactions in this game are not always easy to pull off since you don't just have complete control over the rosters. It comes across as presumptuous that anyone could just hop, jump, skip to it, and make all these changes.

If you're up to the task, as I said, maybe the team would have you on board to update the rosters after all versions are done? It would be very difficult and taxing, but I'm sure some OS members would appreciate the effort?
Old 06-01-2010, 08:07 PM   #261
Rookie

OVR: 1

sfg I think your posts are very helpful, but you need to stay confined to those players Knight created that need some work. The rosters are opening day rosters and so recent transactions won't be done. There is a little too much you are pointing out... I would narrow it down to a few things you really noticed were missing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2010, 08:09 PM   #262
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSnake16
A guy like Colvin (Matt Diaz last year) will see some love in V4. how much Im not sure based on limited exposure. Pro-rate those numbers over 600 AB's hes probably one of the better rated players in the game (Garrett Jones was an example like this last year, he was rated by the DB as a .300+ hitter which we know he isnt). I dont think hes that good but Ive only seen him play a handful of times and has alot of good press so far. Where do you think he'll be given a full year after adjustments by pitchers and his adjustments .260 - 20, better, worse?
I believe that Colvin, with regular playing time this season, would be a top 15 outfielder when it comes to offensive production. My view on this has nothing to do with his stats so far in his limited playing time, either.

Old 06-01-2010, 08:20 PM   #263
MVP

El_MaYiMbE's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfg27
Knight neil wagner indians closer was trade to the A's. http://twitter.com/akronaeros/status/13803949573
Chris Malec,seth fortenberry and christian garcia was cut from during spring training from the yankees you can replace them with 1b kevin smith and catcher gary sanchez.LA Angeles pitcher jeremy hill retire and kevin frandsen with the angeles.rockies josh fogg is with the phillies but is injury.rockies justin speier is free agent.Shawn hill of the rays is with blue jays and rays jeff bennet,chad bradford is a free agent.marlins release carlos martinez and A's release edgar gonzalez. boston release brian shouse and paul byrd.noah lowry is not injury and he a free agent wasnt on the giants roster you ca replace him with justin fitzgerald .A b or c prospect http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?sid=milb&t=p_pbp&pid=543160. Twins bobby keppel is pitching in japan.
??????
Old 06-01-2010, 08:21 PM   #264
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityman
Hey dude, if you want to release a version with up-to-date roster moves after V4 comes out, assuming it was okay with Knight and everyone who put in a ton of work... I'd be all for it.

Unfortunately transactions in this game are not always easy to pull off since you don't just have complete control over the rosters. It comes across as presumptuous that anyone could just hop, jump, skip to it, and make all these changes.

If you're up to the task, as I said, maybe the team would have you on board to update the rosters after all versions are done? It would be very difficult and taxing, but I'm sure some OS members would appreciate the effort?
I was just trying to help that all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »