Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-01-2010, 10:29 AM   #241
MVP

bigjdotcom01's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAVE65
So let me get this st8... People who ask questions should be banned? What are you from Alaska??
I love people with 10 posts suggesting that people be banned for asking questions We'll get right on that!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2010, 10:35 AM   #242
Rookie

OVR: 2

Im trying to remember this, but as with the case of Joe Crede being on the White Sox, is that the only team with that issue? Wasnt that a league wide issue having to do with something?

If so, can we get a list?
Old 06-01-2010, 11:31 AM   #243
Pro

OVR: 5

Thanks! Knight!!!!!

www.sportstalk4us.blogspot.com
Old 06-01-2010, 12:24 PM   #244
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgoodkat
Im trying to remember this, but as with the case of Joe Crede being on the White Sox, is that the only team with that issue? Wasnt that a league wide issue having to do with something?

If so, can we get a list?
With a lot of teams we had to leave a player who either ended their career....was a NRI....or was sniffing around a certain team because of a limit on the number of editable players.
We needed to have the end user move players as needed and if they saw fit.

I have no list.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 06-01-2010, 01:47 PM   #245
MVP

brahmagoul's Arena

OVR: 12

I was trying to find a few guys to update the rosters as I went along through the season. I couldn't find guys like Jai Miller, an outfielder who went from Florida to Oakland to K.C., and Santo Luis, a pitcher who went from the White Sox to Red Sox.

Did a few guys like them get deleted in version 2?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2010, 02:16 PM   #246
Rookie

NYYankees42's Arena

OVR: 3
Has anyone else seen the faces of some of the top prospects? Some of the ones i saw are Strasburg, Desmond Jennings, Chapman, Heyward, the faces look deformed it looks nothing like the actual player. Anyone else see that?
Old 06-01-2010, 02:27 PM   #247
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmagoul
I was trying to find a few guys to update the rosters as I went along through the season. I couldn't find guys like Jai Miller, an outfielder who went from Florida to Oakland to K.C., and Santo Luis, a pitcher who went from the White Sox to Red Sox.

Did a few guys like them get deleted in version 2?
Yes...some guys did get the boot so to say.
Miller was just a victim of me actually missing the KC position players.
I'm actually updating K.C. right now. I already did the Baltimore OF'ers who I also missed.
Sorry about that....it's from carting the set back and forth...home to work and back.....and I probably tagged a save OSv2KC and thought I finished them...when it was only the pitchers I did.
With Miller...I just noticed that David Wood(1B) for them is not playing this season...so I could take him or someone else and create Miller.

As far as faces....I guess it's going to come down to personal preference. I had done all the faces of the top 10 players for each team....but guys wanted Mr. Franchise to update them. Some like his...some like mine......6 or 1/2 dozen the other.......yes I tend to lessen the extremes on face features...while some face guys like to accentuate the features. It's their style. Looks good in game. You will definitely be able to tell the difference on a face I did compared to someone else in the set though.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 06-01-2010, 02:32 PM   #248
Rookie

NYYankees42's Arena

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Yes...some guys did get the boot so to say.
Miller was just a victim of me actually missing the KC position players.
I'm actually updating K.C. right now. I already did the Baltimore OF'ers who I also missed.
Sorry about that....it's from carting the set back and forth...home to work and back.....and I probably tagged a save OSv2KC and thought I finished them...when it was only the pitchers I did.
With Miller...I just noticed that David Wood(1B) for them is not playing this season...so I could take him or someone else and create Miller.

As far as faces....I guess it's going to come down to personal preference. I had done all the faces of the top 10 players for each team....but guys wanted Mr. Franchise to update them. Some like his...some like mine......6 or 1/2 dozen the other.......yes I tend to lessen the extremes on face features...while some face guys like to accentuate the features. It's their style. Looks good in game. You will definitely be able to tell the difference on a face I did compared to someone else in the set though.

M.K.
Knight165
K, i just wanted to make sure. Besides that the rosters are great, thanks for all your effort.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »