Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-30-2010, 06:26 PM   #201
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRunAndShoot
It wouldn't really be a position change, Ackley never played 1B for the M's. They moved him the 2B in the AFL after like a week at CF. Only reason he played 1B at UNC is b/c he was coming off an elbow surgery. So it'd be more like a roster correction.
I hear you, I'm just saying it won't be changed in v3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2010, 06:37 PM   #202
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy
Knight, you might want to check out Heyward's face...it looks like SCEA's and not the face you did on V1.
So, were the faces on version 1 lost for version 2? I thought some of the faces looked different.

Old 05-30-2010, 07:11 PM   #203
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ped3328
Amazing! Amazing! Thanks Knight for a tremendous job. I went thru the whole business and came up with 3 duplicates only... out of 2700 players! Fantastic! Here's the deal :
I switched Jonathan Van Every (SCEA) from PIT to BOS (AAA). I then replaced the duplicated Van Every (non-SCEA) with Quincy Latimore, a promising rookie and assigned him to PIT (AA).
Casey Fien (SCEA) is now back with DET (AAA). I replaced the duplicated Fien (non-SCEA) by creating Ryne Lawson in his place and assigned him to BOS Single-A).
I switched Saul Rivera (SCEA) from CLE to ARI (AAA) and I replaced the duplicated Rivera by creating Justin Germano and assigned him to CLE (AAA).
In other words, all you need to do his switch the duplicated names around. Put the SCEA players on their current teams and non-SCEA duplicated players on the other teams and edit them. Voilą!
send this to Knight so we can hopefully make these changes before releasing the next version
Old 05-30-2010, 08:54 PM   #204
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut24
send this to Knight so we can hopefully make these changes before releasing the next version
strut and knight
The kc royals josh durate,david wood,buck coats,john bale and mario lissonare not in royals minors.player need to be add ernesto mejia,jai miller,jason taylor of the royals , the nats carlos maldonado and giants nestor rojas. j.c holt of the braves is part of the a,s josh anderson is a brewer ,thereal josh anderson is on the reds. pedro of the reds is on the orioles. kevin frandsen on the angeles not redsox.noah lowery is a free agent.kip wells,david weather of the reds is free agent.yankees release chris malec and christian garcia.boston release brian shouse,rays release jeff bennett,shawn hill and chad bradford.rockies release ryan speier and josh fogg.marlins release carlos martinez and doug mientkiewicz.

Last edited by sfg27; 05-30-2010 at 09:39 PM.
Old 05-30-2010, 09:41 PM   #205
Rookie

OVR: 0

I was wondering if Felipe Paulino was anywhere on version 2 of the rosters. He's the fifth starter for the Astros.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2010, 10:17 PM   #206
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyrexall
I was wondering if Felipe Paulino was anywhere on version 2 of the rosters. He's the fifth starter for the Astros.
He's in the starting rotation for V 2.
Old 05-30-2010, 10:53 PM   #207
Rookie

beelo's Arena

OVR: 4

I'm going to hold off for v3... maybe v4
Old 05-30-2010, 10:57 PM   #208
Banned

OVR: 9
Smile Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by beelo
I'm going to hold off for v3... maybe v4
Me too. I want to see the pitch edits and also re-edited scea players along with seeing if any new updated stances, pitching motions are added.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »