Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 04:14 PM   #1681
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattlanta
Well I don't think it's possible to have the right lineups and rotations because players from short season A all the way up to high A will have to be put on the AA roster in the game because that is the lowest minor league team to put them on. For example, Edward Salcedo was signed by the Atlanta Braves and is currently slated to play for the Rookie League Danville Braves. However, he is a top prospect so Knight included him in the roster but put him in AA because that's as low as he can put him. Get what I'm saying?
You can put up to 15 players on the High A team as well. Though you cannot play as the High A teams in-game, they do accrue stats and playing time through simming at this level.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2010, 04:26 PM   #1682
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope4bob
I'm in my late 50's. Married 30 years. My wife is not a video game player but totally
understands my passion for baseball (Yankees since 1957) and video games. There's
a lot more of us with grey in our hair than people realize and I suspect most of us
are playing sports games.

I play MLB The Show during baseball season and I used to play Madden but haven't
bout it since 08. While playing baseball every day I also usually am working on
another type of game like I just finished Batman Ardham Asylum and will be picking
up Red Dead Redemption this weekend.

MLB is a great game and this is my first year playing with downloaded resters. Didn't
know you could dl them before. Maybe you couldn't on the PS2. But anyway all this
excitement about Knight's rosters have me psyched to play with v2. Playing with
V1 now to get the feel of it. Simmed up to current date then started playing them
myself about a week ago.

As a former programmer and software publesher I really appreciate what SCEA has
developed and REALLY like the group of people in this forum.

Nice job Knight and all,

Bob

Richmond, VA

playing a Season with Clssic roster download
playing franchise with Knight v1 'til the real thing
Hey Bob nice to meet somebody close to home. My daughter and I live in Williamsburg, VA. We have been up to your neck of the woods twice already to see the squirrels play. They have done a great job cleaning up The Diamond. Have you been to any games. It is so cool having two Minor league teams close by. We are always going to Tides and Squirrels games.
Old 05-26-2010, 04:28 PM   #1683
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBath&Beyond
Platteville, WI. Lived in Madison for 3 years and currently I am employed by the State working in Madison.
Sweet. I miss Wisconsin. We used to go up to the Dells all the time and everything was just so green and pleasant. I have never met a nicer group of people or places in all of my journeys.
Old 05-26-2010, 05:38 PM   #1684
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullit
Hey Bob nice to meet somebody close to home. My daughter and I live in Williamsburg, VA. We have been up to your neck of the woods twice already to see the squirrels play. They have done a great job cleaning up The Diamond. Have you been to any games. It is so cool having two Minor league teams close by. We are always going to Tides and Squirrels games.
I haven't been to a squirrels game yet but will make it to quite a few over the
summer. You can't beat it. The Diamond looks nice again, PA system works
again

No better way to spend a summer day than watching professional baseball.
I was worried for a while that Richmond wouldn't replace the Braves any
time soon and was pleasantly surprized to not only have a team back but
one with owners that seem to care.

Lokking forward to seeing the Squirrels both in person and on Knight's
rosters! (how's that for bringing it back on topic )

bob
Old 05-26-2010, 08:12 PM   #1685
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Uno mas my friends....uno mas.
I just got home from work and can just about guarantee a release of v2 tomorrow night(maybe late)...so it will be ready for the Memorial Day Weekend.

Lineups....husker will be setting these up as close as we can get them.
The AAA rosters are pretty much spot on(at the time I did them...I did create every player on every AAA team...with the DL and such...I might not have been able to keep every player that is on the AAA roster actually on MY AAA roster...but the least used player will be somewhere(most likely....some teams were more than 30 days ago) on AA.
Also keep in mind that AAA lineups are plentiful....so I don't know how close husker will be able to get.
I will let the CPU decide on the minor league lineups for tomorrows release and set the MLB lineups to most used or Opening Day.
40 man rosters will be as close to opening day as possible also.

I'll be working on the Giants tonight a little and that's where we're at. (those pesky Flyin' Squirrels!)

M.K.
Knight165
Old 05-26-2010, 08:26 PM   #1686
MVP

krulmichael's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
I just got home from work and can just about guarantee a release of v2 tomorrow night(maybe late)...so it will be ready for the Memorial Day Weekend.

The AAA rosters are pretty much spot on(at the time I did them...I did create every player on every AAA team...with the DL and such...I might not have been able to keep every player that is on the AAA roster actually on MY AAA roster...but the least used player will be somewhere(most likely....some teams were more than 30 days ago) on AA.
Also keep in mind that AAA lineups are plentiful....so I don't know how close husker will be able to get.
I will let the CPU decide on the minor league lineups for tomorrows release and set the MLB lineups to most used or Opening Day.

I'll be working on the Giants tonight a little and that's where we're at. (those pesky Flyin' Squirrels!)

M.K.
Knight165
W00! I can't wait to start a franchise with the Pittsburgh Pirates tomorrow night!
Old 05-26-2010, 08:28 PM   #1687
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

M.K.
Knight165
knight cant wait for your roster is brandon belt,brock bond and brian salsbury of the giants on your radar . knight hope this info help http://www.mlbdepthcharts.com/2010/0...an-joselo.html
Old 05-26-2010, 08:29 PM   #1688
MVP

mattlanta's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:

M.K.
Knight165
Can't wait to see what you do with the Giants, Knight! I don't really follow them in real life but I know they'll be my team for my franchise! Can not wait! Thanks!!!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »