Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2010, 02:34 PM   #1625
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

I wonder if we get any update from knight this weekend has been quiet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2010, 03:11 PM   #1626
Banned

OVR: 2

Just a quick post on Tyler Clippard, not gettin on the guy that says he should be boosted, but he SHOULD NOT get a boost in stats. If you actually pay attention to more than just wins, he's vultured every one of his wins by coming into the game with runners on base, allowing them to score at the cost of the starters ERA, then gettin a win when his team comes back to win with him just being the pitcher of record. He's not great, and probably will never be more than a long/middle reliever.
Old 05-24-2010, 03:43 PM   #1627
Pro

timmuh1515's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfg27
I wonder if we get any update from knight this weekend has been quiet.
i think a few days ago Knight said he was working Sun/Mon/Tues or something like that and he was hoping for Wed.

Knight is a rock star and his rosters are amazing...his only setback is wishful thinking about when he'll be able to complete the rosters The poor man works too hard!
Old 05-24-2010, 04:55 PM   #1628
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crinos2
Just a quick post on Tyler Clippard, not gettin on the guy that says he should be boosted, but he SHOULD NOT get a boost in stats. If you actually pay attention to more than just wins, he's vultured every one of his wins by coming into the game with runners on base, allowing them to score at the cost of the starters ERA, then gettin a win when his team comes back to win with him just being the pitcher of record. He's not great, and probably will never be more than a long/middle reliever.
You're right. Outside of wins he only has a 2.12 ERA and a 1.15 WHIP. Totally average or below.
His ranks outside of his Win total are quite impressive compared to a guy who is awful on the game. http://www.fangraphs.com/leaders.asp...n=2010&month=0

12 Shutdowns is a large number. http://www.fangraphs.com/leaders.asp...n=2010&month=0

I think the issue is that he is just so bad on the game that he absolutely needs a ratings boost to make him adequate. He's not Rivera, but he's also not the Nats 7th or so best reliever (don't have the game in front of me so I'm not sure on his actual rank, but I remember it being somewhere around here).
Old 05-24-2010, 04:59 PM   #1629
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Agreed. 16 BB through 29IP, and .235 BAIBP (.298 OBP) aren't exactly all star stats. Plus he's been a little lucky, 3 DP's already this season.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:40 PM   #1630
Rookie

TexasLeague's Arena

OVR: 3

I use the OS rosters in my franchise and update them as I go along to reflect real life moves/transactions.

Does anyone know if there is away to save rosters at a specific point in time during franchise mode and use them in exhibition mode?
Old 05-24-2010, 06:08 PM   #1631
WAT

Mr. Franchise's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
I never even looked at his wins. But he is on my fantasy team, so I may be a bit biased, but a 2.12 ERA and 33 SO is 29 IP seem pretty good to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2010, 06:37 PM   #1632
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

I would LOVE someone to do minor league stances.
I can never really get into that part of it.....I randomize...but searching for stances motions is so tedious and time consuming! I don't know how those guys do it!!

Yes...I was indeed working this weekend...I'm back to work tomorrow night and Wednesday...but once again, I'll try and get some work in there.
I thought this was the year that I was going to avoid a roster editing catastrophe ....which usually involves me not saving for a long time and a storm or wind causing a power stoppage(usually just seconds!) at my house.
Well this one was caused by fatigue. We had a nice little window yesterday where we weren't running around and I used it to finish off the Colorado Rockies.....it was late....I was beat and after editing all the position players and a few pitchers....I moved the guys onto their proper levels.....checked out the lineups a little....backed out and hit the PS button to move the roster onto my flash drive.
Whoops....never saved the roster ....that one hurt.
But alas....I'll redo that tonight and finish up the Dodgers(got their SP done).
After tonight, I'll just have the Pods and Giants left and then just setting the 40 man rosters.
I'll leave the minor league lineups as they get set by the CPU for now....so those expecting for Friday will be correct. (more likely Thursday night)

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »