Home

MLB '10 The Show Game Update 3.1 (v1.12) Details (5-21-10)

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Game Update 3.1 (v1.12) Details (5-21-10) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-24-2010, 02:22 PM   #169
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: MLB '10 The Show Game Update 3.1 (v1.12) Details (5-21-10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crques
I don't really know what's going on. The next 2 games that I played correctly scored the errors. Maybe the scorekeeper was a homer in the games that I played. Hopefully I don't see many more that are scored wrong.
Just had a play today in an exhibition game (Rangers vs. Yankees; I was NY) where I hit the ball to 2B. The throw sailed high and over the first baseman's head, allowing my runner (Gardner) to reach 2B. On the replay, it was clear that even if the throw had been on target, I would've been safe, so the game correctly ruled it an infield single and throwing error on the Texas 2B.
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Old 05-24-2010, 02:46 PM   #170
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by thdudeabides
For anyone having the Manage Roster screen freeze in the Off Season it looks like as long as you don't enter the Manage Roster screen prior to Nov 18th your good to go. Ive tried twice now simming past Nov 18th then trying to get into Manage Roster Screen and the game doesn't freeze, so it may just be that simple.
Maybe thats it, I just know I had it happen to me twice on Friday, and haven't seen it since.
Old 05-24-2010, 04:46 PM   #171
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djwlfpack
Just had a play today in an exhibition game (Rangers vs. Yankees; I was NY) where I hit the ball to 2B. The throw sailed high and over the first baseman's head, allowing my runner (Gardner) to reach 2B. On the replay, it was clear that even if the throw had been on target, I would've been safe, so the game correctly ruled it an infield single and throwing error on the Texas 2B.
I was thinking that was the case with the one Ramirez hit to Prado that Prado threw away but on the replay Ramirez wasn't even close to 1st base yet so had the throw been accurate, it was an out for sure. Maybe I just had a bad stretch last night or something because I don't remember seeing any definite errors scored as hits prior to the last patch. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that I don't see it anymore. I can't remember which game it was, maybe one of the old Triple Play games, but whichever it was used to score outfielder errors as hits every time and they used to aggravate me every game I played.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2010, 06:31 PM   #172
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by crques
I was thinking that was the case with the one Ramirez hit to Prado that Prado threw away but on the replay Ramirez wasn't even close to 1st base yet so had the throw been accurate, it was an out for sure. Maybe I just had a bad stretch last night or something because I don't remember seeing any definite errors scored as hits prior to the last patch. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that I don't see it anymore. I can't remember which game it was, maybe one of the old Triple Play games, but whichever it was used to score outfielder errors as hits every time and they used to aggravate me every game I played.
I think Triple Play was the one that would score outfield hits as errors. I remember smacking line drives with Tony Gwynn that kept getting called errors causing his batting average to suffer greatly because of it. I pray for an error override option. If I had one, each of my outfielders would have at least three errors and half a dozen popup errors for me infielders
Old 05-24-2010, 08:12 PM   #173
Banned

OVR: 1

Every single game I have played after downloading the newest patch freezes if I go into my Bullpen through the pause menu. Once I return to the pause screen from the Bullpen (having had just told a pitcher to warmup or just seeing who is still available) is freezes. This isn't once or twice a week. This is every single game. Is there a fix? Ive heard using the bullpen through the D-pad works but I always forget out of habit of using pause and then my game freezes....again. This is making the game unplayable because I spend hours playing for it to freeze at the end! Any help is good help!
Old 05-24-2010, 11:12 PM   #174
Rookie

SethMurphy's Arena

OVR: 3

i just tried to start a new season twice, using the newest rerated rosters and obviously using the newest patches... each time when i try to go to the free agents screen the game freezes. i am SUPER pissed off right now... if they patched this game into a freezing piece of crap i will sell it off immediately and move on. this is ridiculous.
Old 05-24-2010, 11:20 PM   #175
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

more than likely its your system
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2010, 12:40 PM   #176
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethMurphy
i just tried to start a new season twice, using the newest rerated rosters and obviously using the newest patches... each time when i try to go to the free agents screen the game freezes. i am SUPER pissed off right now... if they patched this game into a freezing piece of crap i will sell it off immediately and move on. this is ridiculous.

If you are using a "25-man" roster, in Season mode, then it will freeze on the FA screen, due to Season lacking minor league teams. And it fills the free-agent pool up past the games logic limit.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »