Home

MLB '10 The Show Game Update 3.1 (v1.12) Details (5-21-10)

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Game Update 3.1 (v1.12) Details (5-21-10) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-24-2010, 11:42 AM   #161
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: MLB '10 The Show Game Update 3.1 (v1.12) Details (5-21-10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djwlfpack
Nope. I've had errors in my games and they have been scored as such.
I don't really know what's going on. The next 2 games that I played correctly scored the errors. Maybe the scorekeeper was a homer in the games that I played. Hopefully I don't see many more that are scored wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2010, 12:03 PM   #162
Pro

OVR: 8

So is it safe to use the OS full minor league rosters with the new patch?? I'd like to use them again but before downloading the new patch I deleted the roster file and have not downloaded it again.

Has anybody had problems with the roster with the new patch?? I also have like a 5 month old PS3.
Old 05-24-2010, 12:13 PM   #163
MVP

Braves Fan's Arena

OVR: 11

I just don't understand why everyone's game is freezing so much. I tested it the other night and had no issues whatsoever. It's only freezed twice on me since I got the game and that was during gameplay. It's never freezed at the manage roster screen.

I don't think this can be patch related unless everyone is experiencing it.
Old 05-24-2010, 12:15 PM   #164
Banned

OVR: 2

I played the game all day saturday with the new patch, the new live rosters and a new franchise that I started over with a fantasy draft since I'm sick of using the players on the White Sox over and over. Didn't have one problem with freezing at any point in the game. I've had freeze issues before, but nothing that ever made me wanna just quit playing. It's never been at a consistent point or during a game. Idk what to say to those that have the problem other than it might just be your luck. Sucks to have it happening to you when some don't have the problem and others do. I'd be upset myself. For the record though, I have an old fat 40gb PS3. No problems loading, freezing, etc. Sorry to those that are having the bad luck.
Old 05-24-2010, 12:31 PM   #165
MVP

OVR: 11

I had freezing issues with the mange roster screen in the offseason the first day I downloaded the patch, haven't had any freezes since thankfully.

Oh yea, thanks to SCEA for fixing the franchise issues. I thought I would have to wait till MLB 11 to play a baseball game, I'm surprise yall took the time to make 3 patches. And make sure you got it right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2010, 12:44 PM   #166
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlingBling19
So is it safe to use the OS full minor league rosters with the new patch?? I'd like to use them again but before downloading the new patch I deleted the roster file and have not downloaded it again.

Has anybody had problems with the roster with the new patch?? I also have like a 5 month old PS3.
I don't think anyone knows for certain. I deleted everything, profile, rosters, settings etc.. except for my season. Simmed to the Off Season and still had it freeze as soon as I entered the Manage Roster Screen, others having no problems, so take it for what its worth.
Old 05-24-2010, 12:49 PM   #167
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by thdudeabides
I don't think anyone knows for certain. I deleted everything, profile, rosters, settings etc.. except for my season. Simmed to the Off Season and still had it freeze as soon as I entered the Manage Roster Screen, others having no problems, so take it for what its worth.
Re-install patch?
Old 05-24-2010, 01:42 PM   #168
Rookie

OVR: 4

For anyone having the Manage Roster screen freeze in the Off Season it looks like as long as you don't enter the Manage Roster screen prior to Nov 18th your good to go. Ive tried twice now simming past Nov 18th then trying to get into Manage Roster Screen and the game doesn't freeze, so it may just be that simple.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »